rep (1 Viewer)

swathard

HSC
what does a blue rep bar mean when you look at it on the user cp?

ive seen red ones, and I've seen green ones - but never blue.

can someone please tell me, thanks! :)

spammy679

MLIA
HSC
blue rep is neutral, which means it doesn't count
either the person who repped you has red bars or is new and doesn't have many posts/rep

it becomes funny when they're trying to neg rep you and it turns out blue lol

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Indeed, neutral reputation points are grey, not blue. Although I suppose it might change depending on your browser and colour configuration/settings.

I havn't had a great deal of neutral rep though. If neutral rep people give some to you, give it back so they can start giving positive. It's a nice thing to do :)

Kat92

HSC
Yes, I have seen Grey Rep bars. Grey Rep bars are quite common like Aquawhite menitioned if the user is new to BOS. They are neutral, as they haven't accumulated enough rep points. If you do receive a neutral rep, be nice and rep them back so that they can become positive. The same sort of principle works for post counts as well as you need a certain amount of posts before you advance to the next status message displayed underneath your user display picture.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Yes, I have seen Grey Rep bars. Grey Rep bars are quite common like Aquawhite menitioned if the user is new to BOS. They are neutral, as they haven't accumulated enough rep points. If you do receive a neutral rep, be nice and rep them back so that they can become positive. The same sort of principle works for post counts as well as you need a certain amount of posts before you advance to the next status message displayed underneath your user display picture.
Twas asking the OP lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)