Repeat (1 Viewer)

Boss1234

HSC
hi i am about to start pelim but I am accelerating one of my subjects. I have not being doing well in my accelerated class and the first topic of year 12 i have hardly studied. I was wondering if i went hard out studying will i still be able to do really good in my accelerated class, (band 6) or should i repeat the class. And when do i ask to repeat if i should repeat.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
School rank?
Subjects accelerated?
Place in course?
Still possible?

Boss1234

HSC
School rank?
Subjects accelerated?
Place in course?
Still possible?

300 + ( but it is partially selective and the first selective class still has to do the hsc)
Chemistry
Year 11: 12/45
??

Boss1234

HSC
School rank?
Subjects accelerated?
Place in course?
Still possible?

300 + ( but it is partially selective and the first selective class still has to do the hsc)
Chemistry
Year 11: 12/45
??

britaker

HSC
hi i am about to start pelim but I am accelerating one of my subjects. I have not being doing well in my accelerated class and the first topic of year 12 i have hardly studied. I was wondering if i went hard out studying will i still be able to do really good in my accelerated class, (band 6) or should i repeat the class. And when do i ask to repeat if i should repeat.
I wouldn't repeat personally.

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
Should it matter whether you get band 6 or not if you attain the ATAR you want? I really would not repeat unless what you mean to say is you want to sit the chemistry exam for 2 years, then that's fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)