repeated questions in the HSC (1 Viewer)

mckensara

HSC
its not likely that they will repeat essay questions that they used last year this year right? Has this ever been done.

just looking for a little study strategy :)

boxhunter91

HSC
Well for my subjects, except english (as there are new modules/texts/AOS) they generally repeat questions. I am not too sure about yours though.

Finx

HSC
I'm quite sure they won't due to the new modules.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
...?

Belonging =/= Journeys
Technically Belonging isn't a module, it's the Area of Study. Also belonging and journeys are kind of similar if you think about it.

But what Jellybelly was referring to was Paper 2 and all the modules have remained the same (i.e. Comparative Study of Text, Critical Study of Text, Representation & Text)

Finx

HSC
Ah ok. I'm still kinda sure they wouldn't repeat a HSC question word for word.

Thecorey0

HSC
Although not an essay, question 3 from the 2007 and 2008 ancient history papers are remarkably similar.

K

khorne

They are similar, because they can only test so much, so that many questions between papers will appear similar.

Sadiah

HSC
Technically Belonging isn't a module, it's the Area of Study. Also belonging and journeys are kind of similar if you think about it.

But what Jellybelly was referring to was Paper 2 and all the modules have remained the same (i.e. Comparative Study of Text, Critical Study of Text, Representation & Text)
True

The concept of Belonging and the concept of Journey is similar.

Moreover, they repeated a HSC Ancient History question from Hatshepsut during previous years twice. Can't rememebr which one though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)