Repeating Yr 12?? (1 Viewer)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I liek TAFE, l'm doing nursing there (l am quitting after next week, because l don't want to be a nurse anymore) but the environment is so much more mature, you don't have year 7's running around, pulling at each others air etc.

My tafe teacher, tells us the things we have to know, not all the crap like what trhey did on the weekend or whatever or soemthing that we don't even need to know.

The only thing l hate is the time that TAFE is on. Its on form 2-6 every monday night. :(

Giant Lobster

HSC
hmmm if i choose to repeat one subject, and its not cos im crap at it but cos of unfair marking, can i like do it really fast within say a month, do the test, and have an 11 month holiday?

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by Giant Lobster
hmmm if i choose to repeat one subject, and its not cos im crap at it but cos of unfair marking, can i like do it really fast within say a month, do the test, and have an 11 month holiday?
ROFL was that a sarcasm?

OBVIOUSLY NO NO NO

if that was the case, EVERYONE will be doing that

ROFLZZZZZ, that was rather funny since we are all in the exam period

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
their QSC is done in two days :uhoh:
Seriously Brisbane is a fucking joke, or should i say Queensland

much less competition, which is why im going to Brisbane in very near future

starting from school to a career to more extensive things is a fucken joke

Giant Lobster

HSC
Originally posted by LaZy_KoReAn
ROFL was that a sarcasm?

OBVIOUSLY NO NO NO

if that was the case, EVERYONE will be doing that

ROFLZZZZZ, that was rather funny since we are all in the exam period
why does that seem funny? aww i was serious :( and why is it not possible? are the authorities in tafe as heartless and cold as the head honchos at my school are? maybe if i just nicely explain my predicament to them they'll understand and just let me do the test right away?

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
HAHAHAAH is NOT up to TAFE IT IS THE BOARDOFSTUDIES

HAHHAHAHAHA

Benno

HSC
repeating is the best thing i have ever done.

Originally posted by sweetcherry
"Repeat Year 12 in QLD... apparently, the Year 12 in QLD is easier than the HSC"

yeah its the same in VIC, i had friends last year in Vic who are stupid but still got an enter score (there UAI) of 70

dirty dave

Banned
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Benno
repeating is the best thing i have ever done.

Originally posted by sweetcherry
"Repeat Year 12 in QLD... apparently, the Year 12 in QLD is easier than the HSC"

yeah its the same in VIC, i had friends last year in Vic who are stupid but still got an enter score (there UAI) of 70
but how r they easiler?
is it true that they only have a basic knowledge test, aka SC?
or is it lik the HSC but easlier

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
its like the HSC same stuff but slightly different courses. ENTER/UAI courses of 70 are easy as hell to get.

Repeating sucks...but if u think u can do better and make it work, u should be right, i repeated yr 11, and it was the best thing, HOWEVER, cause i was already sick of shcool, i got lazier this yr...i thought bout repeating yr 12, but i didnt want to do that to myself...tack on ANOTHER yr...sheesh...bugger that

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
its like the HSC same stuff but slightly different courses. ENTER/UAI courses of 70 are easy as hell to get.
SURE subjects are similar but just slightly different

BUT, is the bloody marking guidelines other states use that cant be compared to here, for example HSC spreads over a month where as Queensland QCS can be done in less than a week now thats A EASY CAKE

routemarker

HSC
lol would you want to do an english adv paper and physics paper back to back? be thankful you have a month!

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
lol would you want to do an english adv paper and physics paper back to back? be thankful you have a month!
Queensland QCS just consist of basic english and maths paper, on different day too if i can recall properly

routemarker

HSC
basic eng probably equal to your area of study paper. im sure that there are levels of english that can be learnt at the yr12 level. all states have a similar style with similar content throughout the board. i remember my sci teacher saying QLD science was more adv than HSC taht it was more effective teaching out of her old note book than using NSW material.

toisthbe

Evil Member
Repeating year 12 will be the worse advice u'd recieve from anyone.
Repeating year 12 will be the worse thing u'll ever done in life
Repeating year 12 will make u look like a godamn weirdo
Repeating year 12 is wrong wrong wrong
Repeating year 12 is stupid
Repeating year 12 is a waste of time
Repeating year 12 is dumb dumb dumb
Repeating year 12 should be illegal

got my drift?

From my school, we had 2 students who got around 95 i fink, they repeated a year to get 97, jus to do actuarial studies..

i'm like..omg.

Sammmmmuel

Hey!!! Repeating yr 12 aint that bad... i didnt go to any classes in yr 12 last year and got a uai of like 60... im doing my hsc this year at tafe with my gf and my uai looks like its gonna be quite alot higher than what it was last year. My average marks are all around 85-93 per cent this time... Does that make me a wierdo?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)