Repeating Yr 12?? (1 Viewer)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Originally posted by Sammmmmuel
Hey!!! Repeating yr 12 aint that bad... i didnt go to any classes in yr 12 last year and got a uai of like 60... im doing my hsc this year at tafe with my gf and my uai looks like its gonna be quite alot higher than what it was last year. My average marks are all around 85-93 per cent this time... Does that make me a wierdo?
no that means you're going to get a UAI of atleast 85 and probably 90

trapey

well its not exactly repeating,but im doin pathways...wasnt my choice really-i got sick and had 6months off....but i figure its better to do it this way and hey,it fucks me off that its another year outta my life,but in the long run wats another year if i do good and get where i wanna go?just stick with your instincts-some ppl say dont do it becoz they wouldnt be strong enough to cope with another yr all over again,but if u think u can do it,than go for it

Benno

HSC
toisthbe, what aload of shit, ive alrdy said its the best thing ive done!

toisthbe

Evil Member
when i say repeat year 12, i mean actually repeating, doin the whole year again, all tests , attending all classes..

if u're going half tafe and half school or somthing like that.. THAN THATS GOOD...

but in my opinion.. repeating year 12 fully, its stupid stupid..
waste a whole year of your life..omg...u could like do a diploma at tafe in the same time..and transfer to uni the next if u actually tried......

and to Benno, u're probably 1/60000 who thinks repeating year 12 is the best thing they've ever done..

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
hahaha, both sides got good points

for me, hahaha repeating year 12 is a great idea ONLY i said ONLY IF you can full force study, if NOT dont even try waste of a year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)