[SMSHS'08']
HSC
just report him.
then whack him with a ruler. preferably metal

Aznmichael92

HSC
keenith said:
wat i wouldve done pretned to faint and make him feel really guilty
lol and then start cracking up when he approaches? lol. I will have to laugh at least once during that period . The most I can hold in for is 10 minutes

keenith

HSC
Aznmichael92 said:
lol and then start cracking up when he approaches? lol. I will have to laugh at least once during that period . The most I can hold in for is 10 minutes
try to hold on as long as possible then start giggling and then burst out laughing then continue on your exam like nothing ever happened

Brontecat

HSC
this is sorta irrelevant but today in the science a girl farted then they called out 'i farted' and everyone started cracking up even the supervisor.

then in the same exam after about an hour almost everyone left and there were abput 5/20 left doing the exam and everyone got told off by our year advisor

Aznmichael92

HSC
keenith said:
try to hold on as long as possible then start giggling and then burst out laughing then continue on your exam like nothing ever happened
yea and then everyone thinks i am mentally ill :D

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
OMG lol

seriously

because today i asked the exact same question there 3 boxes before the decimal point and i skipped a box wrote 1 then 0 then after the decimal i wrote 0 and 0

loll then i wanted to make sure so i raised my hand and a supervisor came over and she actually said

"yea you filled it correctly and said good gal" :D

:lol:

unlucky for yu :p

Aznmichael92

HSC
dux&src said:
OMG lol

seriously

because today i asked the exact same question there 3 boxes before the decimal point and i skipped a box wrote 1 then 0 then after the decimal i wrote 0 and 0

loll then i wanted to make sure so i raised my hand and a supervisor came over and she actually said

"yea you filled it correctly and said good gal" :D

:lol:

unlucky for yu :p
no but it did say write from left box first? ah well. Lesson learnt i guess.

Paradox.101

HSC
OMG. That's the reason I HAATEE, supervisors walking around, being ambiguous and all... whenever they come around, i feel as if their taking a peek at my work... Makes me paranoid! argh! lol..

Last edited:

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Aznmichael92 said:
hey i was wondering is it possible for me to report to the boardofstudies in regards to an exam supervisor carrying out inappropriate actions?

How about i explain why and you guys make the decision?

Today I did my science exam and was asking how do I write $10 in for one of my answer. He pointed to the section where it gave instruction how to write numbers (didnt even say how you write money), called me stupid and hit me in the back of the head with an exam booklet.

I was just asking, he could of have just said read instructions next time. He instead made an unprofessional comment and did an inappropriate action.
Get over it you pussy, did u go cry bout it in the toilets?

bexiiii

HSC
inter108 said:
Smack him in the head with a exam paper i say.
haha nice i would so wana do that.
man wat a bitch of a teacher

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
Its your fault you got what you deserved obviously when you mentioned money you got his hopes up for a bribe but no you jsut wanted to know how to write a question, you are meant to slip the supervisors in odd 10 spot here and there its common knowledge, youll realise this once you are in the hsc

keenith

HSC
axlenatore said:
Its your fault you got what you deserved obviously when you mentioned money you got his hopes up for a bribe but no you jsut wanted to know how to write a question, you are meant to slip the supervisors in odd 10 spot here and there its common knowledge, youll realise this once you are in the hsc
pfft ten bucks you sure know how to bribe

id put at least a fifty in there ;)

but i good idea though

Aznmichael92

HSC
addikaye03 said:
Get over it you pussy, did u go cry bout it in the toilets?
I never went to the toilet during examination for your information. That supervisor had so many funny things about him today. Funny outfit and the way he stopped a student going to the toilet.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
keenith said:
pfft ten bucks you sure know how to bribe

id put at least a fifty in there ;)

but i good idea though
hey a ten spot can get you a fair way in the hsc, just with the supervisors, $10 gets you an answer to any question $50 gets you sex, and $100 gets you an extra mark in your trials

vongSTAA

HSC
OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS? OMG LIEK THE WORLDS GONNA END NOW.

Oh wait no it's not, it's only the school certificate.

Who cares? It seemed like that would be pretty funny to see IRL. I highly doubt he meant it in a violently abusing way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)