• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

reputation - new feature (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
just get backing o topic...

people please rep me. i've been helpful.....

santaslayer

HSC
Old_Sk3wl said:
its weird, ive got rep off 5 people but only one of them in green, the others are grey
The grey ones don't count.

People who have been repping you have predominately been members without much reputation themselves....:p

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
hey.

somehow or other, i can't give negative reputation. When i try and unclick the "I approve" circle it won't let me and there is no option for me to click "I disapprove."

Why is this so?

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
ujuphleg said:
hey.

somehow or other, i can't give negative reputation. When i try and unclick the "I approve" circle it won't let me and there is no option for me to click "I disapprove."

Why is this so?
its been like that for ages.... i dont think u can negative rep any more because of people who abuse it

i probly would have been in the minus by now.. but instead i seem to have 33 points :eek:

sunny

meh.
HSC
SKA said:
its been like that for ages.... i dont think u can negative rep any more because of people who abuse it
Yes, the feature of neg repping was taken out some time ago after the mods agreed that it was just being abused and created trouble. Alot of complaints were received by mods which were just "xxx gave me bad rep for no reason" etc etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)