• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

reputation - new feature (1 Viewer)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
ohhh can someone plz lift my rep up, i have been a well regard BOS member and has *help* answer a lot of peoples questions

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
not until you get rid of those stupid characters from your location thing.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
geez why do u want an extra little box under ur name ... make u feel better o_O psht

santaslayer

HSC
Initially meant to be an indication of the level of helpfulness you, as a board member are . Reputation points are given by board members themselves and once you have accumalated a certain threshold of points, you will recieve an extra bar of reputation. Points may also be given out for other reasons such as humour or someone being in complete reason with the poster.

Green reps indicate positive points.

Grey reps represent positive or negative points which cannot be counted to your score because the person repping you is not yet "qualified to do so."

Red reps are negative rep points which decrease your current score because a certain memeber may be4live your post to be spam or absurd, amongst other possibilites. It is to be noted that bad reps are not in operation nowadays, a member may only gain positive points. :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
since you're both new, i assume it's only new people repping you, which means they can't rep with points yet. they are not qualified as santaslayer said

rumour

HSC
Old_Sk3wl said:
its weird, ive got rep off 5 people but only one of them in green, the others are grey
You prolly need more green reps before you can rep green ones yourself!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)