reputation of melb uni & monash uni for com/law (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
Frigid said:
i grow tiresome of this thread. let's get back to something remotely related to law, shall we?
Yeah, we're discussing how dodgy UoW is with its passing criteria.

It may turn into a legal issue in the near future.

66daystogo

Again, I reiterate my earlier apology ...

I unreservedly apologise for the offence I have caused here. I have been stupid, petty and naive. I have wronged santaslayer and have said incorrect, hurtful things.

I am sorry.

I have made misrepresentations, based on incorrect information, about the University of Wollongong which I retract. I have been an idiot to think that what I was writing was in some way a prank, I realise that it is not. I have been stupid. I have been offensive. I am sorry.

Everything I have said I withdraw and I offer my most sincere apology to those I have offended with my posts. I truly am very, very sorry.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
This thread has been screwed up. By the way, Santa, is this some setup/attempt at creating a poster boy to discredit the "UoW is teh useless movement"?

santaslayer

HSC
neo_o said:
This thread has been screwed up. By the way, Santa, is this some setup/attempt at creating a poster boy to discredit the "UoW is teh useless movement"?
hell no. I have nfi who the hell these people r. :p (wanton, bob and 66) they're wierd names as well....lol

there is no such movement anyways. :p
i wasnt the one that screwed it up.

EDIT: otherwise i wouldnt of asked for their ip addresses...

i have dial up...im not changing in between a million accounts. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)