Requesting to get exams remarked! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Did anyone do this, i did it because i need about 2 marks to get the uai i need.

Has anyone done this before and gotten extra marks??

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Getting a re-mark dos not guarantee that you'll get a better UAI. The best way to tell if it's worth paying for is by comparing your internal assessment results with the external mark, both of which should be on the letter sent by the Board of Studies. If they're markedly different, then you should follow it up witha re-mark. Again, there's no guarantee that you'll get extra marks because of it - you could have just had a bad run in the exam - but it's more likely thn if your internal and external marks are close together.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You know. of course, that the exams aren't actually remarked but rather it is a clerical recheck to make sure that the correct marks were all entered into the computer!!

About 5% of students who request this recheck do get their marks changed as a result each year.

jirwin

HSC
it costs a lot just too see if the numbers add up correctly/were inputted correctly.

HSC
hmm yeah i guess so, but if it was cheaper, then many more people would probably apply = more work for the bos :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)