Requirements for 'Conditional Entry'? (2 Viewers)

is a roflcopter
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
If you bear gifts, it might also work... also Commendations from Moderators might also help. ;););)
point taken
cheque in the mail
hope you accept some imaginery e-dollars :D

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
What about beenz eh? Remember those? :D
oh yeah...lol, i still have my account details written in my diary...i think had a couple of beenz in that account as well bcoz, i used to be part of those "pay to surf" programs. :D

yeah, paypal has taken over now...

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I got a paypal account this week. I'm terrified by it, because if I get too used to using paypal then my finances are completely screwed.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
www.paypal.com

It's an internet service owned by eBay for the secure processing of Credit Card transactions over the internet. With PayPal you can send money to people who have registered their email address. It is very popular with major sites for payment (sales), donations (charities and otherwise) and financial transactions in general. Much better than providing credit card details directly, since PayPal does not disclose any details.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Ah ok I don't generally buy things off the net. I thought it was one of those things you got paid for surfing.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Ms 12
nah it will just distract me from studying!! Thanx anywayz :D
lol, yeah, it sorta does, coz most of the time ur always thinkin' abt. how to rort the system, and then at the end u end up getting good money anyway, coz thats how long u spent trying to RORT the system. :D

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Haha perhaps I'll work out how to rort the system after HSC when I have nothing better to be doing!!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Can you post a list anyway, since I don't have to study anymore? :D
what the hell?? i could swear i posted a link but i think it got deleted. :eek:

anyways, yeah after going back to the list, it didn't seem to work, but i'll recommend Spedia , coz its cool, and i made like 100US with it, and i'm gonna restart soon. :)

oh yeah, and another tip: try to tick all of the options when u join up, and say that u earn 100k+, bcoz thats who advertisers wanna target. ;)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
how do u claim the money? Do they send it in a cheque or what?
yeah, they send u a cheque in US dollars, u gotta take it to ya bank (when the exchange rate is good ;) ) and then it'll take a couple of business days to process, but bad thing is they will charge u $8 australian to process it...thats all.

other companies do use pay pal as well- thats another story altogether. :)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
thats really good....Im gunna make me some money after HSC!
yeah, i just checked my account in ages and i found that the rate now for the last couple of months is 50c US per hour of sufing...but ofcourse to b counted as "surfing" u need to actually b using IE or netscape, and also switching webpages every 1 min....so yeah, that is a catch in a way, but its worth it. :D

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I used to have a program that cycled webpages and moved the mouse around while I was asleep, since I left the connection up for downloads etc. Never made any money though, so I left it alone. you think time spent on BoS would count? :D

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
I used to have a program that cycled webpages and moved the mouse around while I was asleep, since I left the connection up for downloads etc. Never made any money though, so I left it alone. you think time spent on BoS would count? :D
lol yeah, "fake-surf" was the name of the program....yeah, it used to work for a little while but now they are detected easily, as the "get paid" programs have gotten way smarter....but yeah, i downloaded the bar yesterday, and BOS time seems to work for me, since i'm always changing websites and all that. :D

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
That link you gave above isn't letting me sign up. When I click register it says "too many controls"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)