Residential Colleges... (2 Viewers)

jessied

HSC
Pretty sure the college admin randomly allocate freshers their rooms.

We (the sophs and seniors) picked (and in some cases were allocated) our rooms at the end of last year. Each college has a different way of determining who gets what room. At sancta the system is supposed to be fair but it's not.

Quintin

HSC
shes_jinxed said:
like i said before ignore pretty much everything in the handbook rules are bullshit but apparently they are cracking down on alcohol but we all reckon its scare tatics who knows
say it aint so :p lol i am pretty sure this is not the case at Drews

as for room allocation, as a soph or senior you get to pick :) i got to pick this year. As a fresh you dont, and it does appear allocation is very random. Sometimes you can change rooms though if people leave... But as a fresh seriously you are not often there, you are either at uni, study, or more likely party/sports... No matter what you're sure to have fun so dont stress about handbooks or whatnot... Oh yeah and the amount they spend on our food in the handbook is a lie, no way they spend $45 on our food a day, thats more than the rent, unless that is an aggregate :p !

jessied

HSC
With room allocation, I ended up changing rooms after 1st semester last year cos people moved out and all the rest so don't stress too much about your room. And your not really there that much anyway....

Mishyma, don't stress too much about who your gunna have to share with. Last year one of the girls was able to move out of her shared room cos she didn't get along with her room mate (i'll explain who she is and you'll understand why).

mishyma

HSC
okey lol yah its just in the back of my mind.. im not horribly worried about it.
but yar, been telling people ive been packing for about a week and a half n i never end up doing it lol..

queen of procrastination!

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
How's everyone going with packing and whatnot? I move in tomorrow at 7am! EEEK! I have a feeling my mother will be bawling when she helps me bring my bags in.

mishyma

HSC
yah ... only started just now.... this weathers mad me all sleepy n sluggish tho..
hauling my crt monitor through the hallways is gona be super fun.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
jessied said:
Are all girls who go to a single sex college lesbians?
no, but your avatar makes me think of lesbianism, considering that bird is most certainly gay.

Alyson-Devereau

HSC
Would it be easier to just get Google Talk instead? I'd rather use MSN though. I already have a msn account anyway.

mishyma

HSC
stazi said:
!10 before the proxy login. or use meebo.
omg meebo!

i didnt know .. people kept saying there was a site but they wernt sure wat it was called.

wat do u mean by !10 .. just type it in before the thingy pops up n msn should work?

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Here's how I fixed mine:

Open MSN
Tools>Options>Connection tab
Click "Advanced settings"
Then, in the HTTP section:
Where it says username and password, put in your uni username and password.
Click "test". Wait while it connects and it should say something like "success, you can connect to MSN".

Then just log on normally from then on.

elizabethm

skankta star
HSC
hey mishhhh give up, you only have a crt anyway...
i know where you live

i love skankta skanks, you should go to skankta. they are so hot and skanky.

:)

i still can't get msn on my mac, and ebuddy is going to eat away all my internet moneyy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)