• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Restaurants (2 Viewers)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah i think i know what youre talking about...its korean/japanese and its on the corner of forest road me thinks, and outside is a parallel car park?
i wanna try that actually, but every sunday my family and other relos wanna stick with chinese :(

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
jemsta said:
the restuarant strip in beverly hills has some really fantastic chinese restuarants too...if youre into chinese that is
Ahh we always go to the D2D cafe in beverly hills; love it!
Haven't tried any of the chinese restaurants though ;o Seems like I'll have to!

SyCoTiC

HSC
Not sure about the address and all but it's a self-serve restaurant with all the food in the middle and seating is outside it. The bar is also in the middle I believe.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
SyCoTiC said:
Not sure about the address and all but it's a self-serve restaurant with all the food in the middle and seating is outside it. The bar is also in the middle I believe.
yeah that was the one i was referring to
it surely looks tempting, thats for sure :D

Faytle said:
Ahh we always go to the D2D cafe in beverly hills; love it!
Haven't tried any of the chinese restaurants though ;o Seems like I'll have to!
you sooo should....the chinese restaurants there are above average :D

Bendent

HSC
SyCoTiC said:
Hmm anyone into Korean BBQ? There's an awesome one in Hurstville, I forget what the name is but it's huge.
yeah that place has nice korean bbq.

CieL

HSC
Never really liked the chinese restaurants around beverly hills... maybe cos it's so far away n the traffic is so bad, so by the time I get there I'm so grumpy anything would taste foul..

As for korean BBQ, I like the Ken's BBQ located in Carlingford.. cos they got lotsa meat n lotsa flavours! And you can have ice-cream too [which is rare in korean bbq places]!!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
CieL said:
Never really liked the chinese restaurants around beverly hills... maybe cos it's so far away n the traffic is so bad, so by the time I get there I'm so grumpy anything would taste foul..

As for korean BBQ, I like the Ken's BBQ located in Carlingford.. cos they got lotsa meat n lotsa flavours! And you can have ice-cream too [which is rare in korean bbq places]!!
haha that would depend on where you live
i usually nap in the car on the way there, so when we arrive, ill be starving and just gobble down anything

CieL

HSC
jemsta said:
haha that would depend on where you live
i usually nap in the car on the way there, so when we arrive, ill be starving and just gobble down anything
Cos I'm always the driver of that horrid 45min-1hr trip... Actually I'm pretty much the driver for everything everytime my family goes out...

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahahaha youre folks are too lazy to drive
my dad just likes driving, and most of the time i cbf driving anyways so im usually the front passenger :)

CieL

HSC
katietheskatie said:
srsly, do you guys have to take over every thread in this subforum
Yeah, just cos we're asian.

SyCoTiC

HSC
Perhaps something non-asian. Meat and Wine Co. at Cocklebay Wharf is awesome! Too bad I can't drink just yet. =(

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
CieL said:
HAH who cares, it's just a fancy name for "food place"

omg I HATE the food court in chinatown...... I think the food is horrible and uber unhygienic...... I think we're talking about the same place? where you go thru big glass sliding doors, and some of the elevators only fit one person at a time? and there's a phone shop ouside, and DVD/game shops inside? Foodcourt at the top with menus displayed in front of fluorescent lights?
i wouldn't trust 99% of chinese restaurants anywhere, tbh.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
oh has anyone tried lone star steakhouse?
been wanting to try it for ages, but wasnt sure whether its value for money/quality of the food

CieL

HSC
OHHHH........... Hooters is alright for food!

The service is horrible, she was 5m away from me, I stood up, waved my arm around, and she STILL didnt see me... I probably would have to get up on the table and do a strip dance before she notices me... Finally I actually had to go up to one of the girls, take a photo with her to make her feel good, then hook her arm n drag her to my table of 20... but it's not a bad perve [altho there were some fat ugly bitches] and the food's nice.... I had the Philly steak sub thing.... Love the curly fries....

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha fuck i forgot about hooters
screw working for coles...work at hooters :D

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
jemsta said:
oh has anyone tried lone star steakhouse?
been wanting to try it for ages, but wasnt sure whether its value for money/quality of the food
You should try Hurricane Grill at Bondi. The main dishes are about $30 but the quality and size of the ribs esp. are well worth it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)