Results: Semester 1, 2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
lol i got my first result back and surprise surprise i've failed it. knowing this prior to getting the result and not caring before somehow didn't change the fact that i got a sinking feeling when i did get the result =\

HSC
N/A
transcendent said:
lol i got my first result back and surprise surprise i've failed it. knowing this prior to getting the result and not caring before somehow didn't change the fact that i got a sinking feeling when i did get the result =\
That sucks. I haven't got mine back yet but I think I'm pretty much in the same position with my commerce units.

c_james

Viva La Merchandise!
HSC
I think the latest anyone gets their results will generally be the 15th, because the hardcopy is apparently mailed at about that time.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
The_Apprentice said:
That sucks. I haven't got mine back yet but I think I'm pretty much in the same position with my commerce units.
you're below 50% in them prior to the exams?

HSC
N/A
I failed a couple of assessments. At least I turned up to my exams, unlike Elle, that crazy woman.

Hey, do you think you can get special consideration twice? If you're still sick thats is.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yep you can get special consideration twice, i got it.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
oh and economics/business people, from memory our results are usually released next week (apart from WORK units, which are rather quick)

Skeeta

HSC
Katie123 said:
i thought that was how they were getting it. its just that i dont think health sciences does that so i was a lil confused. thanks for clearing that up
yeah i'm pretty sure that isnt how it works at fhs. I've always just gotten my results via student admin

tlodg

HSC
N/A
do we get final results through myadmin?
ssa.usyd.edu.au/ssa?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
for those doing international marketing (not me) results are up now. very fast for a marketing subject in my experience.

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
but the Int' Marketing exam was held before exam period - could explain the speediness...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ohhhh no wonder. im still expecting advertising to come out in about four-five months. a guy in my group said his mark for paul's communications subject last year still says incomplete, as paul hasn't fixed the mark up.

A

adamsaclown

Accounting 1A results are also up... impressive considering how many papers they would have had to mark.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
For you reference: last year sem 1 results came out on what would have been 'late next week'.

Libbster

HSC
psyc1001 results are out!!!!! i got a HD! I'm so happy! :)

Last edited:

lala2

Banned
HSC
Congrats! Does anyone know anything about science subjects, or is this 'late next week' rule pretty much true for most subjects?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
sorry i meant for most economics and business subjects, although it was true for most other faculties, with some exceptions

A

adamsaclown

Libbster said:
psyc1001 results are out!!!!! i got a HD! I'm so happy! :)
when was the psyc1001 exam? psyc2011 results better be outsoon, considering it was also multiple choice and we have half the number of people (though not sure whether this makes much of a difference with MC exams)... though it was on thursday... :burn:... oh and well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)