Results: Semester 1, 2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
adamsaclown said:
when was the psyc1001 exam? psyc2011 results better be outsoon, considering it was also multiple choice and we have half the number of people (though not sure whether this makes much of a difference with MC exams)... though it was on thursday... :burn:... oh and well done!
are you going to get 100 again : p ?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
wow congrads libbster

i got 59 - pass

im damn happy with that considering the amount of apathy i suffered from this semester.

big drop from a distinction, which i got last year at UWS psychology :(

Libbster

HSC
adamsaclown said:
when was the psyc1001 exam? psyc2011 results better be outsoon, considering it was also multiple choice and we have half the number of people (though not sure whether this makes much of a difference with MC exams)... though it was on thursday... :burn:... oh and well done!
Thanks! The exam was on the 22nd June (thursday) which was quite a while ago.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
What? I do Psyc1001 and haven't gotten my results yet!! *freaks out*

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
THANKS STAS!

D for meeeeee! :D Shock considering I guessed like 40% of the final exam :eek:

sharks05

HSC
First result up for me - Distinction ....so far so good. Does anyone else have compulsive checking of exam result syndrome???

Skeeta

HSC
i just got my first back as well. Credit (73) for Designing Health Research

and yes
i have compusive checking syndrome :eek:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i checked about every 30 minutes last year. this year im lucky to do it twice a day :(

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
i've been doing it once to twice a day depending on when I get a chance to do it. I haven't gotten any back.

I probably wont look again until the end of next week, coz my parents are going away and I want to have a good week rather than a crap one depending on my results lol

stazi

Nightman
HSC
oh and i just found out the economics and business faculty result submission cutoff for lecturers is 5pm monday. thus they should all appear from mid next week online

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yeah, I have compulsive checking syndrome. Maybe the novelty of receiving my first ever uni results :rolleyes: will wear off by next year, or even possibly next semester, depending on how jaded I am by then.

SharkBait

HSC
anyone who does the following:
claw1001, ecmt1010, prfm2601, sclg2601
please tell me if any of the above results has come out. im too fukin scared to check. and i'd like to know that they're all there so i get the shock once and for all.
thanks!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
doubt youll find anyone else doing prfm2601 as it has a small candidature and i think there was only one other person on here who's ever taken any prfm units.

EDIT: Furthermore, I don't get why people get so iffy with their results. A mate of mine refused to check his mid-sem mark for two weeks as he didn't want his weekends ruined. I mean, look at it and get over it. You put in X amount of effort, and you'll be rewarded with a mark equivelant to that effort you put in. There's no point pussyfooting around it.
Your marks will still be the same, no matter if you check them every day, or if you receive one mark per season, over a year.

Last edited:

tlodg

HSC
N/A
can't wait to see my results, wanna see it as soon as possible so I can get over it. it's true no matter when you check it your mark will still be the same, so maybe I shouldn't worry~

does anyone know if you found your final grade ridiculous (you expected at least a pass from all the work you did in the semester before the final but turns out you got something really low like 35) are you allowed to check out your final exam and appeal against the mark? It's quite unfair if you can't..... did anyone do that before? sometimes there could be mistakes with the system..

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yes you can appeal if you think your mark was different. There's been many cases of students expecting much higher results than they achieved, but this is mostly first years, as you don't really have a structure of marks given at university in place.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I've checked my results once so far. Again a stark contrast to last year.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
stazi said:
doubt youll find anyone else doing prfm2601 as it has a small candidature and i think there was only one other person on here who's ever taken any prfm units.

EDIT: Furthermore, I don't get why people get so iffy with their results. A mate of mine refused to check his mid-sem mark for two weeks as he didn't want his weekends ruined. I mean, look at it and get over it. You put in X amount of effort, and you'll be rewarded with a mark equivelant to that effort you put in. There's no point pussyfooting around it.
Your marks will still be the same, no matter if you check them every day, or if you receive one mark per season, over a year.
this may be true at school, and perhaps also true in your faculties, but it doesn't happen all the time unfortunately. I've busted my arse many times last year and didn't get the result I deserved. I worked my arse off in PSYC2012 this semester and I have a feeling my results won't reflect it. Uni marks are a bitch lol

But yes you do look at it and get over it. Unless you need credit/distinction avgs, then it plagues your mind all day every day!

nik_noodle

HSC
Skeeta said:
i just got my first back as well. Credit (73) for Designing Health Research

and yes
i have compusive checking syndrome :eek:
haha congrats Skeeta.
Considering I thought i'd failed it, I was VERY suprised with my 70 for DHR :D

I must have killed the final exam. Cause we didnt do brilliantly in the group assessment...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
grk_styl said:
this may be true at school, and perhaps also true in your faculties, but it doesn't happen all the time unfortunately. I've busted my arse many times last year and didn't get the result I deserved. I worked my arse off in PSYC2012 this semester and I have a feeling my results won't reflect it. Uni marks are a bitch lol

But yes you do look at it and get over it. Unless you need credit/distinction avgs, then it plagues your mind all day every day!
In general I've actually found my marks to be in inverse proportion to the effort I put into obtaining them, MTRX1702 being the one exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)