Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Got a box set of the West Wing. :)

y510920

HSC
Uni Grad
a trip to europe, and an unlimited credit card that goes with it...only if i get above 95

Richard Llyod

HSC
lol.

You were telling me off for saying that I was getting a state rank (which I didn't) and being first in class (which I am not).

Sort your issues out first man.
Lol... Do you not understand sarcasm.. And even if I was being serious how is getting an atar of 80 considered an 'issue'

Vidhya

HSC
Wellll I've only got one more exam to go, so I think all the special food my mum's been cooking has been the on-going reward for having gotten through the exams :p

HSC
wrong, if you're smart you realise how shit the world is and you can never strike up intelligent and meaningful conversations with your peers, who are more interested in Jersey Shore etc
this times infinity

this is the most truest of things ever

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh people are such vapid cunts, annoys me to no end.

lucy-in-the-sky

HSC
I haven't been promised anything from my parents but I am still holding out for something even if it is a joint 18th/hsc present. ATARs come out 2 days before my birthday

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
I haven't been promised anything from my parents but I am still holding out for something even if it is a joint 18th/hsc present. ATARs come out 2 days before my birthday
Omg that sucks! Would be horrible if you got a crappy ATAR 2 days before your birthday! Hope you get the ATAR you aimed for! :)

countryatheart

HSC
If I get into the uni I want, with mark I want.. not where they want me to go.. I get a car and board.. woop HELLOOOO 70 atar :)
I love my parents :)

boris

Banned
HSC
wrong, if you're smart you realise how shit the world is and you can never strike up intelligent and meaningful conversations with your peers, who are more interested in Jersey Shore etc
then u realise it doesnt matter and just drink yourself to death

bikinigal

HSC
N/A
We're skint but if he gets 99+ then we'll let him choose the reward; he's not a greedy kid by any stretch of the imagination so I know any request will be within our budget :)

PS We picked 99 as this will secure a place in his faculty's scholar programme - ($1k plus a staff mentor for the year).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)