Rich (1 Viewer)

HSC
but not really because i earn like 3/5 the average wage but only have to pay for myself so middle i guess maybe (poor)

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Was doing well working for the NAB, then I was unfairly dismissed and my car was totalled in the same week. Was just about to get on my feet, too.

Poor now ~ $250 a week, $125 weekly rent. Yeah... I've been worse off though.

Most expensive? God knows. Probably my MIDI keyboard at $350.

Nothing else I own is worth more than that - not even my (other) car that's up north at the moment (88' EA Ford Falcon S-pack) is worth $350 lol...

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Was doing well working for the NAB, then I was unfairly dismissed and my car was totalled in the same week. Was just about to get on my feet, too.

Poor now ~ $250 a week, $125 weekly rent. Yeah... I've been worse off though.

Most expensive? God knows. Probably my MIDI keyboard at $350.

Nothing else I own is worth more than that - not even my (other) car that's up north at the moment (88' EA Ford Falcon S-pack) is worth $350 lol...
May i ask wwhat happened?

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
last week we mobbed some asian kid and took all that cunts dardy shit
went to cash converters popped it in come home two blocks and half a stick
three beers one smoke each for the kids
so now we filthy fuckin rich

pete000

HSC
N/A
I am not a fan of being a show-off, so i will attempt to reply in a modest manner.

I currently drive an M3, but I am looking to upgrade very soon to a relatively inexpensive Koeinegsegg. Although, it must be said that many girls are gold diggers, so it's best to disregard females if they approach on you.

As for spending on computers and other irrational equipment ... my recommendation is to allocate currency towards bodybuilding equipment and therefore acquire aesthetics

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
May i ask wwhat happened?
One day before I'd been there for six months (was on as casual full-time) they decided to release me for no discernible reason, but because I was "casual" I couldn't do anything (at six months, they must make an employee full time, it's their own policy).

y510920

HSC
Uni Grad
i don't know how to define rich, but when i realised there is a few kids in my year who drive BMW and lexus.... i wish i can be them LOL!

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Poor.
I like to show off nothing.
My laptop? :/

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
Poor, most expensive thing i personally own is my guitar, and i even got that imported for $650 rather than $1100 RRP in Aus

Lentern

HSC
Hard to say, I live at home, could probably afford to move out but then I would be well and truly in the poor company, but that's largely because I've been paying uni upfront. If I took out hecs I could probably manage it comfortably, but then would I really be rich or just in debt? Most expensive thing I own would be the run down old car, but most luxurious thing I own is probably quite a nice double breasted blazer I bought at Roger David.

effylove

carpe vinum
HSC
Rich (well, my family is... im not...yet)
why show off? it's so wanky. Though i did enjoy using the mercedez on my L's. But seriously, it's so wanky.
dunno... i have diamond jewellery? cant think of anything that is expensive that isnt actually dads

lol this is the worst thread

Bendent

HSC
upper middle to rich

but i act poor so people like me for who i am then after that act rich

and most expensive items? probably two pianos, diamond jewellery, ps3, apple stuff etc. however, my parents (especially mum) own 3 property overseas two property here

Last edited:

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I have a secure job and +$400pw after bills. So middle.
My bike.
My Bikes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)