• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

ring binders (3 Viewers)

What kind of folders do you use?

• 2 ring

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • 3 ring

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • 4 ring

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • i dont use folders/ i use those funky little exercise books

Votes: 6 10.5%

• Total voters

alby

cool duckie
HSC
classic av sugar! heheheh

i carry my folder to & from class, but thats it. i stick it next to my bag during recess/lunch, & it stays in my bag for the rest of the time

Originally posted by Seraph
but yea bad thing about carrying it is if the sheets start to rip then they will all fall out!! as well as this if u use any plastic sleeves the things you put in there can fall out!!!
i used to have the problem of all my pages rippin, but now i have all of my stuff in plastic sleeves (1 per sub), which keep them in order & neat n tidy & i dont have the prob of pages ripping anymore

Last edited:

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by alby
i carry my folder to & from class, but thats it. i stick it next to my bag during recess/lunch, & it stays in my bag for the rest of the time

I take my books out that l need for the period l'm about to go into, when its finished l walk back to the common room and put them back in my bag.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
i only use folders( MUST be 3 - ring, no more no less) for filing notes at home...i use a4 books for skool but they dont have the annoying ring binder holes...i just put them in my bag as they are...and notes from everyday classess are put into separate plastic sleeves for each subject and get filed at the end of the week...keeps things orgainsed and isnt too time consuming...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)