• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Riot at an Western Sydney Hospital (1 Viewer)

MissSarajevo

HSC
Relatives, friends of knifed Mohamad Omar swamp hospital

Article from:

By Gemma Jones
December 16, 2008 12:05pm

THE police riot squad had to control crowds at Westmead Hospital following a fatal stabbing because mourners blocked the path of ambulances.
Dozens of friends and relatives of Mohamad Omar, 24, gathered at the hospital with some on mobile phones threatening revenge, an ambulance officer said yesterday.

Ambulances and officers were forced to use an exit with a broken boom gate to enter and leave the emergency department for several hours from 2am on Sunday.
Ambulance officers said they were delayed attending a cardiac arrest, a person with severe asthma and call-outs to other ill patients.
"The rest of western Sydney suffered for it. There were so many of them, it was scary for us," the ambulance officer told The Daily Telegraph yesterday.
Paramedics were even asked to verify the identity of patients to ensure none of the mourners gained entry to the hospital where Mr Omar's brother Mahmoud was being treated.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Relatives, friends of knifed Mohamad Omar swamp hospital | The Daily Telegraph
:tree: :argue:

johony

HSC
only lebs are capable of doing this sort of thing..

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Riot at an Western Sydney Hospital

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
To all the red necks in our society let me tell you one thing, who realy loves this country more?is it you or the majority of ordinary aussies? definetly not you, all around the world australia got lablled as a racist country because of your hatred towards australians from ethnic backgrounds, remember the cronulla riots it hit world news you have tarnished australia's image and now you are taking aim at a family in grief for the loss of a family member. That shows how ugly minded you all are, australia would be better of without you if i can make a new law it would be criminalising any one that discriminates against fellow aussies and jail him for life to keep this world in peace

jsbithy

HSC
N/A
jb_nc said:
To all the red necks in our society let me tell you one thing, who realy loves this country more?is it you or the majority of ordinary aussies? definetly not you, all around the world australia got lablled as a racist country because of your hatred towards australians from ethnic backgrounds, remember the cronulla riots it hit world news you have tarnished australia's image and now you are taking aim at a family in grief for the loss of a family member. That shows how ugly minded you all are, australia would be better of without you if i can make a new law it would be criminalising any one that discriminates against fellow aussies and jail him for life to keep this world in peace
Wow. Australia would be better without Australians? Typlical stupid lebanese drug dealing terrorist (all of you).

-Anfernee-

HSC
jb_nc said:
Riot at an Western Sydney Hospital

Australia is ours now, convict.

Yeah we flew here, but you came in on the First Fleet.

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
jb_nc said:
lol. nice troll.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
jsbithy said:
Wow. Australia would be better without Australians? Typlical stupid lebanese drug dealing terrorist (all of you).
The so called MOBS are our family.. we have lots of brothers and sisters and cousins and we always stick together no matter what, not what i can say about most australians, all you can do is attack other nationality's your all red necks after reading all yesterday and todays comments i will now call myself LEBANESE not AUSTRALIAN even tho i was born here, im ashamed to be part of such a racist country. We go out in groups of relatives you call us gangs, we go to support family you call us mobs. there are so many junkies out there the majority are australians we dont walk around saying all australians are junkies... GROW UP.

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
jb_nc said:
The so called MOBS are our family.. we have lots of brothers and sisters and cousins and we always stick together no matter what, not what i can say about most australians, all you can do is attack other nationality's your all red necks after reading all yesterday and todays comments i will now call myself LEBANESE not AUSTRALIAN even tho i was born here, im ashamed to be part of such a racist country. We go out in groups of relatives you call us gangs, we go to support family you call us mobs. there are so many junkies out there the majority are australians we dont walk around saying all australians are junkies... GROW UP.
lol wtf? are you srs?

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
big8oyjames said:
lol wtf? are you srs?
When arabic mourners gather at a hospital they send the riot police... when drunker rednecks gather at a beach they send a cop car. Which event caused worldwide headlines?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
My favourite post, much like jb_nc's in this thread, was this one dedicated to me (after my interpretation of American History X) not long ago...

unco wannabe said:
nezzar I feel sorry for you
how your going to live in this world? i dont know
you shouldnt be on boredofstudies discussing education because you have failed to grasp the first basic concept of education 'learning' your tunnel minded view will get u in the end. didnt the whites of america thing the blacks were gonna sit at the back of the bus for the rest of their lives? well they were wrong

is that what american history x taught u? really? then WOW you have FAILED to understand that movie, what did u watch it with your 'white pride' mind set?
wait before i go into that
"white pride" what the hell are you on about 'white pride' you think your some aryan with superior genes? if you can have 'white pride' then so can everyone else i have white pride and im not w
hite. what distinguishes 'white pride' is it upholding australian values and beliefs? cuase its thats the case then i have white pride HOWEVER if its about being white, if its about being causcassion then you have nothing proud of.
what are you proud of if its based upon your genetic structure?
is that what your concept of white pride is? 'superior genes?"
well guess what...you dont have superior genes...even based upon the retarded concept of hitlers 'aryan people' you still dont qualify for that.
from what i have read from you, you what have probably been mercy killed at the very start for your inability to think outside your simple scope of 'me and us'

american history x is more than that, you stupid retard its about the futility of racism and more, this isnt an english essay and im not going to discuss the multi layered concepts and meanings..yeh multi layered...never heard about it?...cant understand it? i wouldnt put to much pressure on you its okay...it was a good movie to watch..you liked the californian curbside kick? yeh highlight of the movie for you? didnt understand the meanings behind other stuff.
i dont blame you...it might have been a bit to hard or were u too busy admiring your 'superior' genetic structure?

your 'white pride' is just a response for your failure to accept that your no longer the worlds best...there are other out there.

if the aborigines had the opportunity to prevent colonial schools i bet they would have protested and killed the colonials...but thats a long time ago..or do u still want to do that? you still want to kill off 'intruders' those who dont fit ur facade ur concept of 'white' is that it? you want to remain pure?

guess what buddy you cant have it ..accept change..learn it ...look the kids just want an education u have private catholic protestant jewish schools why not muslims? oh what because there terrorists? is that it?
see is that the first thing that comes into your simple minded dogmatic bias mind?
well stop watching your 3rd rate tabloid tv's and read a proper newspaper
or maybe do a bit of research

and seriously shut up with your stupid ass generalizations of cultures and people
get over yourself and ur ideology.
if we were all viewing u with generalities i wouldnt even reply to ur comments cause i would think you would be too dumb to reply
but no as a human i try and respect you yet you fail to respect my religion.
whose the dogmatic one now? whose the fanatic? me or you?
i accept you i accept your values ur culture ur beliefs..i unlike you are open minded. unlike you ...if u dont like change then reject everything u see and hear and go live in the bush.

seriously think before you type. open up your mind.
not every single wog is what you think
just like not every single white person is what the stereotype thinks

cheers
http://community.boredofstudies.org...id-proposed-islamic-school/2.html#post3217631

banco55

HSC
jb_nc said:
When arabic mourners gather at a hospital they send the riot police... when drunker rednecks gather at a beach they send a cop car. Which event caused worldwide headlines?
Probably because those dumbasses were impeding ambulances.

nikolas

HSC
jb_nc said:
Wait, wait, you first generalize the entire Australian people, and then you to distance yourself from your Australian identity because they are all ignorant Rednecks who in turn generalize all Lebs as criminals/scum/etc...

GG

You know what, maybe it's a good thing you won't identify yourself as an Australian anymore.

Last edited:

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
arabs in general have had a bad name all over the media in the last decade or so. its fucking slack to say the least. im not trying to say what these guys did was the correct thing to do....but the way the media sensationalize anything Arab or Islamic related disheartens me. of course, i may not be Arab but reading some of those comments on the link, it starts from being anti arab to anti-all ethnics. its just sad.

banco55

HSC
big8oyjames said:
arabs in general have had a bad name all over the media in the last decade or so. its fucking slack to say the least. im not trying to say what these guys did was the correct thing to do....but the way the media sensationalize anything Arab or Islamic related disheartens me. of course, i may not be Arab but reading some of those comments on the link, it starts from being anti arab to anti-all ethnics. its just sad.
Yeah well there's a reason arabs and/or muslims have developed a bad reputation in the west over the past decade. You don't see koreans or chinese people getting convicted of terrorism offences. The vietnamese don't have an equivalent to the nutty sheiks.

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
banco55 said:
Yeah well there's a reason arabs and/or muslims have developed a bad reputation in the west over the past decade. You don't see koreans or chinese people getting convicted of terrorism offences. The vietnamese don't have an equivalent to the nutty sheiks.
of course there are no equivalent. however Asians are known for their notorious drug rings all across Sydney and any metro city. i remember in the 90's when drugs were an issue in cabrammatta people were calling for all immigration to be stopped from vietnam.

these social issue are problems that the governmnet need to tackle. the left have had abit of too much control with "cultural senstives". the best way to deal with this issue is to bring about asimilation policies that will work. letting al arabs/middle easterners living in areas such as banktown/lakemba will not bring about harmonous change but simply social segragation, the situtaion will boil up until another cronulla issue arises and we all know what happens then.

banco55

HSC
big8oyjames said:
of course there are no equivalent. however Asians are known for their notorious drug rings all across Sydney and any metro city. i remember in the 90's when drugs were an issue in cabrammatta people were calling for all immigration to be stopped from vietnam.

these social issue are problems that the governmnet need to tackle. the left have had abit of too much control with "cultural senstives". the best way to deal with this issue is to bring about asimilation policies that will work. letting al arabs/middle easterners living in areas such as banktown/lakemba will not bring about harmonous change but simply social segragation, the situtaion will boil up until another cronulla issue arises and we all know what happens then.
I think you are comparing apples and oranges. The Asians got into the drug trade because they had good lines of supply and some of them didn't have good job opportunities. They didn't have any ideological objections to aspects of Australian/western culture. Incidentally I get the impression that the East Asians have being very effectively assimilated into Australia (particularly the second/third generation).

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
banco55 said:
I think you are comparing apples and oranges. The Asians got into the drug trade because they had good lines of supply and some of them didn't have good job opportunities. They didn't have any ideological objections to aspects of Australian/western culture. Incidentally I get the impression that the East Asians have being very effectively assimilated into Australia (particularly the second/third generation).
no doubt east Asians have assimilated into western culture pretty well. i also feel south asians are pretty well on its way as well. just needs abit of time. however the issue with the middle eastern Australians are not really idiological differences. they simply dont feel "australian". every time a bad fcuk does a crime the whole community gets teh slack for it. for what reason? you hear stuff like "we grew here you flew here". im not even arab and i take offense to that. what sort of impression does that give to any arab australian.

you make a good point with second/third generaiton east asians. maybe we ned to just give time. most arabs are either first or second generation arab australians.

banco55

HSC
big8oyjames said:
no doubt east Asians have assimilated into western culture pretty well. i also feel south asians are pretty well on its way as well. just needs abit of time. however the issue with the middle eastern Australians are not really idiological differences. they simply dont feel "australian". every time a bad fcuk does a crime the whole community gets teh slack for it. for what reason? you hear stuff like "we grew here you flew here". im not even arab and i take offense to that. what sort of impression does that give to any arab australian.

you make a good point with second/third generaiton east asians. maybe we ned to just give time. most arabs are either first or second generation arab australians.
They are up to the second/third generation of muslims in Europe and they are if anything worse then the first generation. Meanwhile just like in Australia the east Asians have been well assimilated into Europe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)