RIP all those innocent victims who died post- 9/11 (1 Viewer)

MissSarajevo

HSC
To all the people who died in Afghanistan and Iraq. You deserve everything you got. Don't mess with America else you will die, in millions.

Russdog

russell
HSC
zstar said:
9/11 was an inside job.
bin laden didn't blow up the projects, it was you nigga! tell the truth nigga!

my year 6 teacher was awesome. we spent the whole day discussing it, and she let us all give our own thoughts and knowledge on what happened, and we all discussed what we thought would happen in the future because of it (ww3 etc).

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i remember being a bit scared, dad was watching tv and a news banner came up, he flicked channels and couldnt beleive it, thought it must be a movie. He woke me up and we sat up all night watching the news.

The words were never exchanged between us, but we were thinking this was it, world war 3 is starting. When america scrambled their army and all ships pulled out of port we were sure it was another country, maybe russia attacking. Thats when it hit me how real it was, that thousands of people had just died, america had been attacked and the world was about to change drastically...which it did in a way i guess, just not the way i imagined[ i was thinking bomb shelters, armies and tanks going down the street and a full on, prolonged war]

HSC
I was in year 4. I remember waking up really early for something, and i saw my dad watching tv on those exercise bikes. I didn't think it was important. I was like meh.

Got to school, and everyone was talking about it and watching it on a small tv.

I remember not knowing that the twin towers existed until after they got hit. Just like Bindi Irwin, until after her father died.

SimonLee13

HSC
America gets hit and loses 3000 civilians. It invades Iraq and kills one million. Half a million under the age of 5. No comparison at all.

HSC
SimonLee13 said:
America gets hit and loses 3000 civilians. It invades Iraq and kills one million. Half a million under the age of 5. No comparison at all.
How dare you, a US Citizen's life is easily worth that of 1,000,000 citizens of non-western countries. Pax America must be upheld. Whiny lefties.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)