"Rob them, they are Asian and they have got money" (1 Viewer)

Lolly_Polly

HSC
They really need to wake up to themselves and stop being so racist!!

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Could have happened to anyone.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
The Chinese are the most racist people I know.

m.jakaran

HSC
This is disgusting. As an aside, I think migrant communities and particularly the Chinese need to make a greater effort to integrate into Australian society but surely that does not condone this sickening act.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
This is disgusting. As an aside, I think migrant communities and particularly the Chinese need to make a greater effort to integrate into Australian society but surely that does not condone this sickening act.
Of course they need to integrate far better. Some do (and good on them) although most don't.

It is also a disgusting act of thuggery irregardless of what race the victims were.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
It's quite sad that these sorts of things happen, although this is why I avoid being on public transport at 12.30AM.

boris

Banned
HSC
oh shit i completely forgot about the sudos

it all makes sense now

fucking sudanese seriously

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
I don't see why it's so damn hard for cityrail to improve their security at night. The cameras on the new trains are eye-candy at best because they don't seem to do diddly-dick and I don't think the new trains run at night. Completely useless.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
oh shit i completely forgot about the sudos

it all makes sense now

fucking sudanese seriously
Agreed. They have also failed to integrate for the most part and cause significant problems (not so much in Sydney although more so in Adelaide and Melbourne).

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Ew that attack is cowardly and sickening.

Race plays no part in making this any less an awful act.

Also, how can you guys generealise over which ethnicities are more racist? We should be judging individual people on their merits. Saying a certain race does this, is akin to saying that anyone with red hair is like this. There are (sadly) racist people in every ethnicity, but stereotyping ethnicities doesn't help.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Also, how can you guys generealise over which ethnicities are more racist? We should be judging individual people on their merits. Saying a certain race does this, is akin to saying that anyone with red hair is like this. There are (sadly) racist people in every ethnicity, but stereotyping ethnicities doesn't help.
The point was that it's hypocritical of Chinese students/people to call another *entire nation* racist when they've got their own prejudices and racial hatreds. Their point remains valid, but they are not the ones that can effectively mount it.
There's always going to be people from each race who are racist.
nice deflection bro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)