• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

"Rob them, they are Asian and they have got money" (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
you were replying to someone suggesting that this should be treated as an isolated incident, rather than saying that assaults are common like many chinese bloggers have been doing
so what relevance did the fact that it 'shouldnt have happened' have

no one should be assaulted ever, but here we are

darlking

HSC
N/A
you were replying to someone suggesting that this should be treated as an isolated incident, rather than saying that assaults are common like many chinese bloggers have been doing
so what relevance did the fact that it 'shouldnt have happened' have

no one should be assaulted ever, but here we are
Oh alright daddy, sorry, i ddin't really look at it that way

HSC
It shouldn't have happened but at the same time it's a bit hypocritical considering hundreds of men women and children die under chinas communist rule but noone answers to that do they... Or the fact that last week the British government found put that the Chinese government poisoned one of its officials with cyanide and tried to pass it off as a natural death and stu won't answer for it. Pisses me off a bit ay

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
"A gang of hooligans attacked us. Our noses are fractured and our bodies are covered in blood. My friend's cheekbone was crushed. They attacked us with glass and burnt us with lit cigarettes. My face is burnt and totally disfigured! Worst of all, I really hated their racist comments."

Racist comments

worse than having your face burnt and disfigured

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I get called a white dog every day

racist australia is so bad

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
The Chinese media has blown the whole thing out of proportion. Just like the Indian media did when a few Indian students were beaten up in Melbourne last year.

Omnidragon

Devil
HSC
Uni Grad
The Chinese media has blown the whole thing out of proportion. Just like the Indian media did when a few Indian students were beaten up in Melbourne last year.
You can say what you want and deny all you want.

Reality was when the Indian media "blew things out of proportion", Australia lost a lot of $$.

Same thing will happen now.

Keep taking your customers for granted and soon you'll have no customers. Simple.

boris

Banned
HSC
somehow i think anyone is the 'customer' of some bogans from wollongong

Examine

same
HSC
It shouldn't have happened but at the same time it's a bit hypocritical considering hundreds of men women and children die under chinas communist rule but noone answers to that do they... Or the fact that last week the British government found put that the Chinese government poisoned one of its officials with cyanide and tried to pass it off as a natural death and stu won't answer for it. Pisses me off a bit ay
So it's hypocritical that people who get assaulted to ask for help or complain because their government is shit? lolk

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
You can say what you want and deny all you want.

Reality was when the Indian media "blew things out of proportion", Australia lost a lot of $$.

Same thing will happen now.

Keep taking your customers for granted and soon you'll have no customers. Simple.
Some 'customers' are more trouble than they are worth.

boris

Banned
HSC
that wont happen for 20yrs though
and we will have the magic of nbn by then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)