• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

roc tha block tour (1 Viewer)

rumour

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
i don't see nothing wrong with a lil bump n grind

i saw pictures and that bitch did not the slightest bit look 13, if she was she looked fkn old for her age.

wasn't the 'aunty' that claimed the girl was 13 the same one that had a personal vandetta with r kelly over some producing bullshit, involving R&B artist, sparkle.

and didn't the actual parents of the girl claim that the girl in the video wasn't her, despite only the 'aunty' (the one with the grudge) claiming it was her.

even if it was anyone can get into a club with fake ID and pretend to be overage so they get to fuck someone over 18....this shit has been blown up just like michael jackson.
I thought the girl was 15 & I think you have to be 21 to go to clubs in America?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh usa sucks ass... my id will say im 20... which sucks since im gonna be heading over there this year... but i think you can get into some clubs being 18... just no alco...

woah im listening to my way!

rumour

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
oh yeah 21, same deal anyway, fake ID.

I was going to go to america this year and then i realised that 21 was the legal age over there :(
If she was really 13, I don't see how she could look like a 21 year old!!!!!!!

HSC
no man trust around last year i saw the pics on one of those sites like entensity.net or something, she looked like she could of easily been mistaken for someone of legal age. She looke daround 18, some 21 year olds still look 18, go figure, bouncers aren't that observant.

U

usnac

ok im kinda killing the conversation here ... but update plzz are there any more ticks left? i've been dying to get tickets for weeks now ... and still havent done it

Fry

i believe in innocence until proven guilty, but R. Kelly was convicted of his crimes.

2rko

HSC
anybody remember the mtv awards when chris rock goes ... "We got R kelly up there .. *points total opposite direction* so we gt the olsen twins WAY over here.." :p

2rko

HSC
yeah he is .. some people hate him some people love him .. hes funny though in a pretty harsh sorta way

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
i don't see nothing wrong with a lil bump n grind
bwahahha r.kelly's own words... no wonder he did what he did.

Orange Juice said:
i got the 127 ones... the 99 ones are seated... so....
do you still plan on getting some?
how do you know 99 are seated... is general admission tix the mosh part.. ? not mosh in this case, but yeh u know what i mean. i still really really really really really wanna go but no one can go w/ me except my bro.. and who goes to fucking concerts with their brother ?? =(

Fry said:
i believe in innocence until proven guilty, but R. Kelly was convicted of his crimes.
same. so did r.kelly go to jail or what ? if so, that means no more music from that guy huh... damn what a waste.

2rko said:
anybody remember the mtv awards when chris rock goes ... "We got R kelly up there .. *points total opposite direction* so we gt the olsen twins WAY over here.." :p
lol yeh xcept at the time i didn't know what he meant by that... bwahah chris rock's mad. and dave chapelle too. and i'm done quoting ppl.

2rko

HSC
nahh your kidding annegelic .. going with your bro is putting you off going to it? GO WAT U WAITING FOR :p how olds your bro? im prob. gonna go with my bro

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
well i understand if you're a guy and you're going w/ your bro cos that's somewhat cool. brothers do things together 24/7 like my own 2 brothers. but im a girl, and my bro wants to go but we're not exactly the brady bunch. mentally he's 26 but acts 11 and im 18 so he prolly wont let me do anything if we do go, and plus we'd be going with his oldie friends aswell =/

2rko

HSC
nah im a girl :p
i suppose i cant say anything .. i dont really know your relationship with your bro
but me n my bro aren't exactly the brady bunch either
its not as if he's gonna hold my hand throughout the 3-4 hours
hes gonna go with his friends .. likewise
anywho dont worry i think after this .. a whole lot more of the rnb
artists will head down to australia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)