• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

roc tha block tour (1 Viewer)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
oh okay.. i thought u were a dude :p
i probably could just rock up w/ my bro and his friends then run away and be like "i dont know you ok?" until it's time to go.. hah.
I seriously doubt much rnb acts will come down here later on, and good ones too. this one's different cos its 5 in 1, and i pretty much like them all and not so expensive so it's like a good deal. ive missed out on all the punk/rock/rnb concerts cos my friends aren't the concert types poo they suck ass >.<

HSC
artfag said:
word

i was so excited about The Residents & Black Dice, but when i heard about sunn 0))) i nearly wet myself

i dunno hiphop, fabolous just sounds like a more bored version of mase. and i wasn't even a big mase fan before.

$140 is expensive. think about how many packets of cigarettes or bigmacs you could buy with that. sage francis was only $30 and that was the best goddamn hip hop gig ever.
have you seen the updated list?

THE RESIDENTS / CHICKS ON SPEED / PAN SONIC / SUNN 0))) / BLACK DICE / OOIOO / GANG GANG DANCE / KEVIN DRUMM / DEAD C / EYE / TAJ MAHALIA / CELL / CHRIS ABRAHAMS / ANTHONY PETERAS / LOOP ORCHESTRA / PIMMON / PASSENGER OF SHIT / SCOTT HORSECROFT ORCHESTRA / THE VON CRAPP FAMILY /

Eye's coming!

2rko

HSC
Annegelic said:
oh okay.. i thought u were a dude :p
i probably could just rock up w/ my bro and his friends then run away and be like "i dont know you ok?" until it's time to go.. hah.
I seriously doubt much rnb acts will come down here later on, and good ones too. this one's different cos its 5 in 1, and i pretty much like them all and not so expensive so it's like a good deal. ive missed out on all the punk/rock/rnb concerts cos my friends aren't the concert types poo they suck ass >.<

the two concerts i missed out on that shit me heaps was usher and alicia keys .. still cant believe i missed them :rolleyes:

i think it's gonna be good .. they should come whats wrongg with them :mad:

2rko

HSC
oh and the rason i missed them were coz of my friends as well ... "yeah we should go .. yea we should go ..." sells out

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Annegelic said:
how do you know 99 are seated... is general admission tix the mosh part.. ? not mosh in this case, but yeh u know what i mean. i still really really really really really wanna go but no one can go w/ me except my bro.. and who goes to fucking concerts with their brother ?? =(
i asked the ticketek chick... 142 is standing front... 127 is standing back.... 99 is seated back behind standing back back.... if that makes sense...

artfag

Banned
HSC
karen.koltrane said:
have you seen the updated list?

THE RESIDENTS / CHICKS ON SPEED / PAN SONIC / SUNN 0))) / BLACK DICE / OOIOO / GANG GANG DANCE / KEVIN DRUMM / DEAD C / EYE / TAJ MAHALIA / CELL / CHRIS ABRAHAMS / ANTHONY PETERAS / LOOP ORCHESTRA / PIMMON / PASSENGER OF SHIT / SCOTT HORSECROFT ORCHESTRA / THE VON CRAPP FAMILY /

Eye's coming!
Eye :cool:
Kevin Drumm :cool:
Dead C :cool::cool::cool::cool:

why the fuck haven't The Boredoms or Sir Richard Bishop been announced yet?

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
my friend dogged me
she bought tickets with her sister
and this friend who just happened to be there when she was buying tickets
so she asked him if he wanted one..and he said yeah why not
even tho i can guarantee he doenst even know who like fabulous is..or 112..
so when i asked her to come with me she sed she already got tickets
i wa slike..err..o.k..
im over it now
but at the time i was pissed

HSC
Annegelic said:
same. so did r.kelly go to jail or what ? if so, that means no more music from that guy huh... damn what a waste.

no his new album is coming out this year, his still pumping out music, he made that album with jay-z (and then they started 'beefing' as soon as it came out over that concert incident) and his got bought a few new songs out few weeks ago....'sex in the kitchen' 'turn ya back' 'anymore room' and 'so many chicks' all decent songs, 'sex in the kitchen' i think will be released as a single soon, its a nice song. 'i want sex in the kitchen over by the stove put you on the counter by the butter rolls'

and he has a law suit against jay-z lol 'tell ya lawyer take that civil case and drop it like its hot'

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lol... does r.kelly think of anything else or whut ?

soha why didnt you just go along w/ your friend and your friend's friend ?

2rko

HSC
:uhhuh:
ignition cracks me up though .. i dont know why.. oh wait yes i do .. "so baby gimme that toot toot ... n lemmi give you that beep beep .." :D what the

HSC

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to hiphophorray123 again.

and also i got awesome speeds downloading em, normaly when i d/l music off shitty limewire i get slower speeds :p

u already know was great...how new is it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)