RolePlay Thread (1 Viewer)

Would you read the complete story, but as a manga?

• yes

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • no

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • If I'm in it

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Depends on the art style

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • If you keep the story itself interesting

Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*Eve closes the door and Sabrina is left in the room alone. So she looks out the window to look for Gia, but she closes the window soon after seeing her sleep on the grass peacefully*

sab13562

HSC
*Eve closes the door and Sabrina is left in the room alone. So she looks out the window to look for Gia, but she closes the window soon after seeing her sleep on the grass peacefully*
*Goes to sleep*

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*Eve begins to walk back in the direction of the dining room, as her room is on the opposite side of where Gia and Sabrina rest. On her quiet stroll in the dark, and her large wings gently brush the walls as she passes, she begins to hear an echo of someone else's footsteps*

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I really need to ask Eve what happened to me in my past lives, I'm sure that simply learning of my past won't be enough to regain my memories, but I would like to make some sense of it.
*Adam is thinking deeply again and doesn't focus on his surroundings. This leads to him bumping into a door handle*
"AH!"
*The sound echos*

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*Eve begins to walk slowly and stop every so often to figure out who it is, while trying not to get scared*
"Ahhh...."
*Adam keeps walking, holding onto his arm and laughing off the fact that he made an embarrassing mistake*
"hehehe"
*Eve can't help but get scared now, and her wings begin to rustle the walls a bit more, even while still*
*Adam notices the noise*

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*They both go silent and start treading carefully towards the dining room. Eve's eyes haven't adjusted at all, while adam can see a bit. However, Eve's characteristically large wings are easily mistaken as a moving blob, considering how dark it is*

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*Adam starts slapping the wall out of fear, looking for the light switch. The slapping noise makes Eve more scared, so her wings flap, and this makes Adam more scared, so he slaps even harder. Eve, who is a brave and curious soul, decides to confront the unidentified noise, but she knows she can only calm down by making a noise of her own, since staying quiet in this situation makes the feeling too serious. She groans and runs while stomping to out compete with the sound of Adam*
I hope I'm not the only one who does this when they are scared, making a louder noise than the scary thing.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*Eve gets very close to Adam, and he begins to yell while slapping the wall faster and louder. He hits the switch, and the lights turn on*

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*When the lights turn on, Eve is shocked that it's just Adam and that he's yelling all of a sudden, so she starts yelling while trying to pull herself back from running by flapping her wings and using her feet. Because it's indoors, Eve's wing knocks over a candle holder, and collapses on top of Adam*

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*Adam falls back and gets the wind knocked out of him* "cough cough".
*Eve quickly stops herself from laying down on the floor, and pushes herself up with her arms*, "I'm so sorry Adam! You scared me, so in response, I tried to scare the ghost, I mean, there's no ghost. Whatever that was on my mind at the time! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!"
*Adam takes a deep breath while opening his eyes, but then chocks on it after noticing that Eve is on top of him*

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
This is taking longer than expected, I'm trying to type as fast as I can.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*Eve stares down at Adam with apologetic eyes. And then stands up and gives her hand to Adam.*
*Adam stares at her for a bit before noticing the hand, and then grabs on quickly*

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*After they both get up, they both stand awkwardly. Adam rubs his arm, while Eve wraps herself in her wings. They both look at each other for a bit, then the situation renders in their head, and they start to laugh while trying to stay quiet for the others (made enough noise already at night).*

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"I'm sorry too, I freaked out a bit"
"'a bit'?"
"Ok, A LOT."
*They both laugh some more*
"Adam, why are you still not in your room? Did you get thirst?", *Eve Asks*
"I couldn't find it."
"What, so Jimmy didn't take you?"
"I left early."
"Haha, it's fine. I'll show you : )"

edit: cool, this is the 1000th comment on the thread.

Last edited:

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*Adam follows behind, but becomes reluctant to ask Eve the question he wanted to be answered at that moment.*
"Here's your room."
"Thanks.."
"Goodnight"
"Good. Night."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"Um, can I ask you something?"

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"Of course", *Eve enters Adams room and Adam closes the door out of privacy*
"What did you want to ask?"
"I um, I wanted to know what happened in the past lifetimes"
"...That's a huge thing to push onto me in the middle of the night."
"I know! Not all of it, just the important stuff."
"There are a lot of important things."
"Then let me be specific. I want to ask about, well, why am I seeing you?"
*Eve stares for a bit, but then the memory of Adam's panic attack sinks in again*

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"So you know about that" *sigh*
"Not really, I just feel like I'm putting you in danger being here."
"That is what you said after all."
*Adam walks over to Eve and sits next to her on the bed*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)