RolePlay Thread (1 Viewer)

Would you read the complete story, but as a manga?

• yes

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • no

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • If I'm in it

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Depends on the art style

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • If you keep the story itself interesting

Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*The surreal experience makes him suddenly feel a sense of connection with reality.*
"30 minutes are up. Good job!" *Eve babies Adam and hugs him*
*The idea that his manhood is being tested doesn't cross his mind, but he does begin to be fixated with the idea of training his mind and body again like in the forest*

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"I'll be going outside."
"Of course, you're free to do anything you wish"
*Sabrina and Gia stare at Adam, confused as to what they just witnessed. From their perspective, they saw Adam sit in his chair still, and suddenly get out of his chair closer to the 30-minute mark. But took Eve for her word, since Adam didn't pay attention to them when they were trying to get his attention while reading.
The stranger thing though, was that he didn't actually flip a single page during the entire process*

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*Adam then runs outside towards the direction of the training building*

sab13562

HSC
"Alright, I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, but how come we had to face a near death experience and Adam didn't Jimmy?"

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*Eve then tells Gia, Sabrina, and Jimmy*, "He's got a strong flame in him once again. We can go and visit him whenever we wish"

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"Alright, I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, but how come we had to face a near death experience and Adam didn't Jimmy?"
*Jimmy responds*, "Well.. Ummm... Fine, I'll be blunt, the two of you don't have a strong will. That practice wasn't to see where you were at, but to know how the two of you would be while in a state that is past the limit of control. As for Adam... Eve?"

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*Jimmy responds*, "Well.. Ummm... Fine, I'll be blunt, the two of you don't have a strong will. That practice wasn't to see where you were at, but to know how the two of you would be while in a state that is past the limit of control. As for Adam... Eve?"
"Adam is the same as you two, more than you even know. Adam has the weight of the world on his shoulders, and he will have to carry it almost completely alone. Though I don't want to get into the details of what part of 'you' I'm referring to, just keep in mind that Adam is by no means inexperienced :]"

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*Poach is heard flying over the building towards the direction of the training zone*

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"Hahaha, looks like Poach is excited to see his papa back to normal."

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*Jimmy's eye opens wide*, "Wait! You mean that maniac- I mean, THAT Adam is back?"
"You became friends with that Adam, so why are you concerned?"
"Well, I can't help but get a little scared of his dictatorship. I miss it, but our normal life is over. haha, 'normal'."

sab13562

HSC
*Jimmy's eye opens wide*, "Wait! You mean that maniac- I mean, THAT Adam is back?"
"You became friends with that Adam, so why are you concerned?"
"Well, I can't help but get a little scared of his dictatorship. I miss it, but our normal life is over. haha, 'normal'."
"Maniac? What do you mean? Should we be concerned?"

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
The idea I have in mind is unironically making me want to start lifting some weights.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
"Maniac? What do you mean? Should we be concerned?"
*Jimmy reassures*, "Sorry, I was just thinking back to when HE trained ME. But everything else about him is genuinely perfect, and that's an understatement!"
*Eve walks out of the library to go take a look at Adam. She then flies with Poach*

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*Eve then looks at Poach's large left eye and lifts her arms up to show she is cheering*, "Hahaha! Yay!!"

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I won't explain from here on what Adam is doing, but you'll all see him at night in the dining room. Unless if one of you, or both, decide to see him in the training room 5 hours from now (story-wise)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)