RolePlay Thread (2 Viewers)

Would you read the complete story, but as a manga?

• yes

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • no

Votes: 24 39.3%
  • If I'm in it

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Depends on the art style

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • If you keep the story itself interesting

Votes: 22 36.1%

• Total voters

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
She puts her arms out and turns her body around, he doesn’t see any sign of an object being concealed by her clothes, so he says, “Ok. I’m going to put it down now.”.
He then takes one last look around himself to make sure there ain’t anything that can ambush him from behind.
He places down the sword.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
His feet crunch against the gravel, ruble, dust, and ash as he walks up a small amount of stairs and comes within a comfortable distance with her.
At closer inspection, she is wearing jewls around her neck, and most notably, hee facial features have no blemishes. She’s the depiction of beauty, at least, that’s all he can say about the lower part of her face; he is still unable to see her eyes because of the tiara.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
She then raises her hand up to his forehead.
He leans back.
She then stops moving her hand, and gives him the chance to allow himself to have his forehand touched.
He slowly leans back forward, and she places, specifically her thump, on his forehead.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
“…what are you doing?”, he asks feeling uncomfortable.
Her lips part, surprised about her findings.
She takes her thumb off of his forehead and says, “You have no memories?”.
“Yes.”
She goes silent, as though she’s witnessing a spectacle.
She whispers to herself hesitantly, “You’re…Chosen.”.
He slightly tilts his head in confusion in response to her self muttering.
“A-You have to come with me!”
“To where?”
She grabs his hand.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
The young man, struggling to pace himself, feeling as though he is ready to trip over his feet, asks the woman, “W-where are you taking me?”.
He shakes with chills of anticipated fear with every corner they turn, and the deeper they go into the castle’s unknown depths to its halls, the more he feels as though he won’t be able to get the chance to escape.
The woman stops moving, her breath is pattered.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
“…what are you doing?”, he asks feeling uncomfortable.
Her lips part, surprised about her findings.
She takes her thumb off of his forehead and says, “You have no memories?”.
“Yes.”
She goes silent, as though she’s witnessing a spectacle.
She whispers to herself hesitantly, “You’re…Chosen.”.
He slightly tilts his head in confusion in response to her self muttering.
“A-You have to come with me!”
“To where?”
She grabs his hand.

And then... a mysterious voice imparted through the air, like a knife cutting into fabric, the wind was splintered.

Everyone looks back.

He slightly reconfigures himself, wondering what is going on, for he was the main character yet out of nowhere it felt like something was changing.

It hit him. He was not HIM. He was just them. He was a filler character.

His life, his struggle, pain...

His first kiss, his loss of virgnity, his first breakup, his first crime, his first rehabilitation, his first time finding God again, his regrets, his mistakes...

it was for nothing.

His life was simply a stepping stone for the veiled figure that started to engulf the area. He was placed to serve this figure, and nothing more.

He glanced back at the figure of the girl, her eyes were lasered to this figure. At first was filled with fear but started to evolve into feelings of lust.

He had enough.

"WHO ARE YOU?"

The man could feel his whole life slipping away. It was almost as if his narcissistic tendencies were invalidated, by a higher being, that had no interest nor care for him, it was almost as if he did not matter, like everyone else.

He let out the last plea,

"Who are you. and why"

A voice, so sophisticated, so immaculate, it almost felt alien

"I am the rizzler."

All of Neptune's oceans rescinded, the cold breeze turned into soft mist, the pertruding rays of the sun transformed into a shimmer of light, spotlighting this dark allusive figure.

"The rizzlord."
"The first and last"
"I hold the rizz and disperse it"

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
She takes a deep breath in, and then turns around slowly.
“Look at me.”
He looks at her.
After calming herself, she reassures him, “…You’re going to be fine. I’m on your side, trust me.”.
With those few simple words and her motherly aura despite her probably being the same age as him (which he himself has yet to even question how old he is), makes him feel calm for the first time in this hellish and confusing world.

They both continue to walk through the castle halls, hand-in-hand, at a much slower and relaxed pace.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
And then... a mysterious voice imparted through the air, like a knife cutting into fabric, the wind was splintered.

Everyone looks back.

He slightly reconfigures himself, wondering what is going on, for he was the main character yet out of nowhere it felt like something was changing.

It hit him. He was not HIM. He was just them. He was a filler character.

His life, his struggle, pain...

His first kiss, his loss of virgnity, his first breakup, his first crime, his first rehabilitation, his first time finding God again, his regrets, his mistakes...

it was for nothing.

His life was simply a stepping stone for the veiled figure that started to engulf the area. He was placed to serve this figure, and nothing more.

He glanced back at the figure of the girl, her eyes were lasered to this figure. At first was filled with fear but started to evolve into feelings of lust.

He had enough.

"WHO ARE YOU?"

The man could feel his whole life slipping away. It was almost as if his narcissistic tendencies were invalidated, by a higher being, that had no interest nor care for him, it was almost as if he did not matter, like everyone else.

He let out the last plea,

"Who are you. and why"

A voice, so sophisticated, so immaculate, it almost felt alien

"I am the rizzler."

All of Neptune's oceans rescinded, the cold breeze turned into soft mist, the pertruding rays of the sun transformed into a shimmer of light, spotlighting this dark allusive figure.

"The rizzlord."
"The first and last"
"I hold the rizz and disperse it"

[You’re too many chapters ahead, but I like your spirit. However, I’d like to minus ‘The Rizzler’ if you don’t mind.]

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Finally, they make it to a wooden door with a metal frame, and she presses her other hand against it.
Once a *click* sound can be heard, she reaches for the handle and twists it.
Inside, there is a wooden bench with bottles, weapon racks, armour stands, and most notably, a caved-in part of the dusty/ashen ground, in the centre of the room, just like in the thrown room, but minus the stairs and of it being a much smaller scale.
It the middle of the caved-in floor is a strange sword that seems to have a twisted blade, something inefficient for a weapon, but it still manages to pierce through the ground.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
The woman lets go of his hand, and he looks around the room as she goes over to the wooden bench with glass bottles, and begins to grab a bottle of inc, a feather pen, and a piece of paper from the drawer.
The young man stares at the different types of weapons and shields that are racked up, but then he turns around and stares at a large body of armour.
He looks up at it with awe, before he sees something reflect in the chest plate.

His face.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
He looks at his reflection and gets scared at first, scared of the motion. He then quickly understands that he is looking at himself, and stares at it shocked.
He’s happy with his appearance, glad that he looks normal, just like the woman.
He begins to contort his face in the reflection like a kid, looking to see the inside of his mouth from every angle.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
The woman turns around to place the piece of paper she drew on under the twisted sword, and freezes at the sight of him playing around.
She then chuckles to herself and shakes her head before proceeding with her course of action.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
She then walks up behind him as he places with his face, and peaks out from behind his head in the reflection. He sees her grinning, devise smile, and feels embarrassed, quickly stopping himself.

He turns around, trying to play it off as nothing while his face is beat red, “W-what?”, he crosses his arms and is unable to hold eye contact - At least, with where her eyes should be. [Again, they’re covered by the tiara for a final reminder.]

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
“I wonder what I should name you?”
“Name me?”, he questions still embarrassed.
“You don’t have name right now, do you? I was wondering if it would be easier to give you a name.”
“Why should you be the one to give me a name? I’m more than capable to do it myself.”
“Then what names do you remember?”
“Ah-…”
“More than capable, ha?”, she cheekishly uses his words against him.
“…Fine, just don’t call me anything stupid.”
“Ahaha, you’re too cute to tease so harshly.”, she says, being the shorter one.
She rubs his head as to not leave him completely alone to his stunned state, and then begins to stroll towards the wooden door, waving him over to come over.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
He goes over, and waits next to her as instructed.
She then stretches her arm out and gets ready to snap her fingers, “Since everything is new to you, brace yourself.”.
He nods, still shocked from what just transpired already.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
*Snap*
The twisted sword lights ablaze, and the paper begins to glow golden, unaffected by the flame.
The symbol on the paper then spreads off the page perfectly, and fills the caved-in space of the room’s floor.
It continues to glow brighter and brighter, so bright that the young man can no longer only squint, and needs his arms to shield his eyes from the light.
“What the-!”
“RAWR!!!!”, the sound of a burly man and a lion can be heard from the same voice, seeping out of the light.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
A silhouette appears, a man with the head of a lion and taller than the 8 foot armour stand appears.
He is enraged.
The young man freaks out and starts screaming.
He grabs the woman’s hand and gets ready to run with her, but she doesn’t budge, she even seems to be smiling, and with excitement at that.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
“BY THE GODS!! WHO DARE SUMMON ME BACK WHEN I HAVE *EXPLICITLY* MENTIONED TO ‘DO NOT DISTURB’?!”
He looks down and sees the young man jumping out of his skin and the woman standing prim and proper as though she is completely innocent.
“Oh, my lady, I did not mean to shout in your presence. But please, do explain… WAS IT YOU??!”
“Welcome back Sir Aslan.”
“You- hmmmm!!!!”, his claws slowly erect from his paw-like hands.
The young man gulps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)