Roll Call: Class of 2012 (1 Viewer)

Aysce

HSC
Well, going to university for me sounds good but tafe is like for the rejects of who failed their HSC so I would like to go to uni....no matter what plus my mum would want me to go there too...so yeah...btw did you go to Uni or are you in High school still?
Are you doing badly in PDH or something?

EDIT: Nvm, just read above :p

Last edited:

Domsky

HSC
Are you doing badly in PDH or something?

EDIT: Nvm, just read above :p
Well yes kinda doing bad but it's also the teachers fault....but since i found this website by accident I would consider myself lucky because I can have a leg up....so happy to discover this site...lololol

gladysamal

HSC
Is it too late to post?

Hey, Gladys :)

English Advanced, Studies Of Religion I, Modern History, Legal Studies, Society & Culture annnnnd Drama D:

Aiming for 99.95 ofc.

Satisfied with 82+

Last edited:

traiwit

HSC
Uni Grad
Im traiwit

im doing 3U & 4U math, physics, chem, ESL, engineering study

nice to meet u everyone :D

ellie95

HSC
N/A
Hi

My schools doing a different system. I am doing 3 subjects in 2012 and sitting my HSC for them and 3 subjects in 2013 and then doing my test for them in 2013. By doing this, my school aims to achieve more study time as we only have 3 subjects to study in a year. but we have 2 hours per subject per day.

What do you guys think of it?????

Examine

same
HSC
Hi

My schools doing a different system. I am doing 3 subjects in 2012 and sitting my HSC for them and 3 subjects in 2013 and then doing my test for them in 2013. By doing this, my school aims to achieve more study time as we only have 3 subjects to study in a year. but we have 2 hours per subject per day.

What school is this?

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Hi

You'll probably end up doing the same workload for them wouldn't you? You're essentially doing 2 years of work in 1.
Adding to this, you might not score the best possible marks you can in the hsc subs you do in year 11. This is because you aren't completely used to skills such as essay writing and analysis. (depends on the sub a little too though)

Also i'd find it a little boring just doing 3 subs tbh :p

esu_chan

HSC
Hey, I'm esu_chan, I'm studying Visual Arts, Senior Science, Ancient History, Advanced English, Continuers French and Mathematics. Aiming to catch up on my French (got really behind last year T.T) and History, and hopefully improve in Maths and English.
CHANGED!

Doing General Maths now C:

helpme12

HSC
N/A
hi guys :). well i do Eng stadard, Legal studies, Community and Family Studies (CAFS), Retail, General Mathematics and Business Studies. aiming for a 80 or above . :))

pmescotty

HSC
hey all
English Standard
Math Adv
Physics
Engineering
Geography
- Atar Aim 85+ +4bonus points at Newcastle uni
- Courses:
Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Environmental/Civil engineering combo degree

Last edited:

keeski

HSC
Hi everyone, I'm Kia :)
Doing English Advanced, Extension 1 English, French beginners, Biology, Chemistry and 2U Mathematics.
Not sure whether I'm gonna keep Extension, seems like a lot of work for just 1 Unit. Anyone got any advice on that?
Hoping for an ATAR of 90-95+, to do Science at uni.

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi everyone, I'm Kia :)
Doing English Advanced, Extension 1 English, French beginners, Biology, Chemistry and 2U Mathematics.
Not sure whether I'm gonna keep Extension, seems like a lot of work for just 1 Unit. Anyone got any advice on that?
Hoping for an ATAR of 90-95+, to do Science at uni.
All extensions are a bit of work but if you do well, the scaling more than makes up for it :)

keeski

HSC
Alright, thanks for the advice :) I'll stick with it for now and see how I go. Plus it doesn't matter if I bomb it because its an extra unit. :D

mh1228cz

HSC
hey~ this is Yan and I'm doing English, MX2, Senior science (helpless) and accounting (...)
my aim is to achieve the best I can get and hopefully getting a 90+ ATAR :)

2xL

HSC
Yo. Long time lurker, 4th time poster.
Subjects are in signature.
Aim: 99+ but most likely gonna fail.
Peace.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)