Roll Call: Class of 2018 (1 Viewer)

PikyoK

HSC
Hi Everyone!
Im Ashleigh!

the subjects im doing are Society and Culture, Community and Family Studies, Biology, Drama, Music and Advanced English

My goals are to go to Wollongong university with a ATAR of 70+ do study nurseing :)

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
You're lucky

I wish I could do Society and Culture. But they don't offer it at my school :(

Anyways, welcome Ashleigh ;)

Last edited:

MinaSaw

HSC
Sup Guys!!
I'm Mina.
This year I will be doing the Physics HSC.
The subjects I'm planning to keep till year 12 are: Advanced E, Maths Extension 1&2, Chemistry and Physics.
Good luck!!

captainneuro

HSC
Helloooo,
My subjects are PDHPE (via distance ed, clashes with physics), IPT, business studies, physics, mathematics and adv english
Funnily enough, pdhpe is actually my best subject despite self teaching.

I don't really have an atar aim yet since I don't know what course I want to get into, obviously I wanna get highest possible (realistically low 90's for me? lol)

Good luck everyone!!
I actually found year 12 PDHPE easier than year 11 lmao. Although has heavy content, it's pretty much a breeze. Good luck tho!

Last edited:

highshill

HSC
Sup Guys!!
I'm Mina.
This year I will be doing the Physics HSC.
The subjects I'm planning to keep till year 12 are: Advanced E, Maths Extension 1&2, Chemistry and Physics.
Good luck!!
Wow, thanks alot Mina, good luck to you too for you HSC in 2019

highshill

HSC
Haha can't be bothered to like everypost so here's a like to everyone who posts on this thread or posted on this thread before:smile:

Flop55

HSC
my subjects are listed in my signature below.

aiming to get into sydney uni, not sure about what course though. my parents don't want me to go to usyd though...:frown2:

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
my subjects are listed in my signature below.

aiming to get into sydney uni, not sure about what course though. my parents don't want me to go to usyd though...:frown2:
Why not usyd?

laura-jayne14

HSC
Uni Grad
helloo everyone i'm Faye
im currently doing English Adv, legal, biology, society & culture, cafs and retail

although i really want to drop either cafs or retail :mad3:

good luck to everyone doing SAC :( choosing a topic is insanely hard

i want to either study commerce/law at UNSW or criminal justice & criminology/ law at unsw :tongue2:
already completed the LAT so theres no going back
You're going to have a fun time with two major works for SAC and CAFS - good luck :)

Flop55

HSC
I am doing 10 units. Advanced english, economics, biology, geography, and general 2 maths. I just recently dropped to general from 2 unit mathematics with the thought process that i can get a higher ATAR with less work. Not sure if that's me being lazy but I need the extra time to put into bio and eco because I struggle the most with understanding and memorising everything from those :uhoh: I'm low-key freaking out about bio and eco due to the content and having to be able to understand and apply so if anyone would like to give any tips or just reassure me, that would be great haha.
But so far my maths decision is going well. From my previous maths results of around 70% I am now between 90-95% and it takes me half the time.
i dropped from 2u to genny last term and i got 2% in my final 2u test and i got 80% for the genny yearly :)

Frostguard

HSC
Yeah I've heard there's a lot of north shore kids at usyd so theres a lot of racists and fakes
Then again that's just what I've heard idk if its legit or not
Lmao I wanted to study Law at USYD and now that I've been on this website for so long, the title 'USYD law student' is synonymous with pretentious and fake thank god I moved into Psych

spaghettii

HSC
Uni Grad
Lmao I wanted to study Law at USYD and now that I've been on this website for so long, the title 'USYD law student' is synonymous with pretentious and fake thank god I moved into Psych
Dude I originally wanted to study law there too haha!!
Yeah I think Psych is better, there's too many law graduates compared to the amount of jobs available anyways

DontCallMeYoshiko

HSC
I'm Pretty Late But Hey There!
I'm (Don'tCallMe)Yoshiko! (Not actually my name but it'll do)
For the 2018 HSC I'm studying:
Advanced English, General Mathematics, Visual Arts, Senior Science, Geography and Society And Culture (Which I'm planning on dropping next year).
I'm hoping to get into UOW after the HSC to study Communications and Media, Digital Media (Minoring in Geography).
With my stress and anxiety problems it's a large and difficult goal but i'm trying to work extra hard to get into my dream profession.
Let's see how the next year plays out! Good Luck to everyone!

Last edited:

copyfrogs

HSC
Hi all! I'm Chloe and I'm studying advanced English, mathematics, extension mathematics 1&2, biology, physics and chemistry (I'm slowly melting under the course load....)

My goal atar is 95 & I'm hoping to get into medicine at UNE :)

Best of luck everyone!!! Hopefully we can stay enthusiastic through the year ahead :D

Frostguard

HSC
Why not law elsewhere? Just because of the uni, it shouldn't stop you from pursuing your preferred course
At first I wanted to study law, because it sounded cool, but then the more I read about it and the more I asked around, the less I was willing to actually pursue law, there's an oversupply of law graduates which is not particularly good with the low demand of law students lol, the market's just too competitive..... I would realistically only to USYD/UNSW because I've read the stigmas about the others unis, Macquarie's too far away, UTS is just not my cup of tea, UWS, would go to but the stigma makes the uni seem bad :[ and if were to UNSW Law, I'd have to do the LAT Test and get a good ATAR, something of which I'm not really confident on, the prospect is good, but I might not find a job after graduation tho lol

Frostguard

HSC
Hi all! I'm Chloe and I'm studying advanced English, mathematics, extension mathematics 1&2, biology, physics and chemistry (I'm slowly melting under the course load....)

My goal atar is 95 & I'm hoping to get into medicine at UNE :)

Best of luck everyone!!! Hopefully we can stay enthusiastic through the year ahead :D
ooft triple science, 4 unit and adv eng, how are you doing/coping??? even more of a workload than mine, good luck though!!!

Frostguard

HSC
You should really drop a subject imo to reduce the burden
nah dw im actually not that stressed, well i can't actually tell, i think im gone so far off the stress scale, i'm calm now, besides i gotta make up for the fact i do genny maths with other subjects, i'll just see how i go with the next two weeks (week 9 is like 5 assessments within 4 days lol) buts its a ok

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)