Romantic Films (1 Viewer)

HSC
best man with taye diggs and moris chestnutt

not overly romantic but its a feel good movie :D

but um french kiss (i think its called that) or you got mail are my favourite romantic movies...and im a guy :O

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Have to go with british Romantic Movies - Love, Actually was the best!!! About A Boy, Bridget Jones --> That sort of thing ;)

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
Best movie to watch with a girl is The Princess Bride. Extremely funny, romantic and adventurous
the princess bride is my fav film. it rocks in a big way

brit romance movies are pretty good, they involve more humor and parody

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Kill Bill 1 and 2 is pretty romantic.

Okay just kidding guys.

Skeeta

HSC
A walk to remember... the ultimate chick flick

yes its highly cliched and its a sad sad story.. ive neva cried so much in my life... ever - i watched it w/ my b/f he walked in2 the other room about halfway thru he said he cldnt handle any more of my tears.. (he came back in bout 2 min later.. we watched the rest of the movie and i swear i saw a tear in his eye)

yes yes i know most ppl cry at the end but i cried all the way through - some1 told me the ending and im like awwwwww

_Amie_

HSC
Amelie, the most amazing, quirky love story. Makes you feel good about love. And I have to agree with so many other before me, Bridget jones Diary and love actually are high up on the list too. And what about The sound of Music?

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
_Amie_ said:
Amelie, the most amazing, quirky love story. Makes you feel good about love. And I have to agree with so many other before me, Bridget jones Diary and love actually are high up on the list too. And what about The sound of Music?
oh god... *shudders profusely, as thoughts of Julie Andrews/Anthony/whatever springs 2 mind, as well as that Mary Poppins biatch*...

_Amie_

HSC
Ha Ha no! Its the cutest story...I love it. Behind all the singing and dancing, theres a good love story.

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
_Amie_ said:
Ha Ha no! Its the cutest story...I love it. Behind all the singing and dancing, theres a good love story.
barrghh! they all die in the end anyway, lol!!! what's their love going to bring them when they're dead! :) :) :)

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
omg I love Amelie!
That movie makes you smile the whole way.

_Amie_

HSC
You just can't appreciate true romance when you see it! Ha ha. Kidding. It's not the best romance movie, but it has elements that are sweet. And there are so many other movies that people die in the end. They're still romantic.

blondynka

my all time fave romance movies:
- While you were sleeping
- Mrs Winterbourne
- Pretty woman
- Only you
- Serendipity
- My best friends wedding

although most of the fairy-tale type movies are quite romantic too, eg ella enchanted, the princess bride, princess diaries .... etc

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
White Rabbit said:
Have to go with british Romantic Movies - Love, Actually was the best!!! About A Boy, Bridget Jones --> That sort of thing ;)

hello again!!!!

im incredibally bored and i hope u havnt read any of my embarrasing posts

just so this refers to topic, romantic movies are gy, they build up an unreachable expectation of a guy in all girls, it constructs a false reality and shuold be baned from movie cinemas and dvd releases.....except 51st dates, that was awesome

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
blondynka said:
my all time fave romance movies:
- While you were sleeping
- Mrs Winterbourne
- Pretty woman
- Only you
- Serendipity
- My best friends wedding

although most of the fairy-tale type movies are quite romantic too, eg ella enchanted, the princess bride, princess diaries .... etc
I like pretty woman, my best friends wedding and while you were sleeping:)
I havn't seen the others though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)