Rooster Supporters! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Bookie said:
No shit. But I dont want to breach the cap either.
Yeah thought so. Get your facts straight, no-one breached the cap. Looks like another jealous fan of what the Roosters have! Long live the Roosters!

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
No shit. But I dont want to breach the cap either.
Do u want me to start on the validity shit again. Cos i cant be bothered, just look at previous pages- i made it perfectly clear.

Dnt make assumptions without facts in support.

Cityboy

HSC
Roosters have a crap team anyway, last year they had Fitler, now who do they have.
Finch is the shittest half back in the comp, you have no real five eight, you have terrible wingers and bad centres, Mini is overrated because he had a bloody good season in 2002, J Cayless and Morley are just thugs and need to resort to head high tackles to be effective (also J Cayless is a Parra reject), I've never once seen a roosters game where Flanerry does anything, You have a second rower as a kicker, you have an ex union player as your coach.

The only decent players on your roster are Fitzgibbon, Crocker, Ricketson and Craig Wing.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
All im gonna ask is : What team do you go for?

The only crap around here is YOU. I can tell that your post is based around jealousy because you used the term 'Overrated" which itself, has jealously connontations.

I laugh at your suggestion that Mini is overrated which is just, pathetic. How can anyone call him overrated anyway...unless ur jealous cos you dnt have a fullback like him playing for your team.

Thugs/? Wtf. I would imagine that they dnt purposely do it- and i think they dnt purposely make themselves get suspended.

If you havent seen Flannery do anything in a Roosters game, then You havent been watching any Roosters games have u? So thus, your comments are stupid cos you havent watched a game properly enough to comment.

Finch is not the shittest halfback in the comp- and stats can back that up. To call him the "shittest", seriously- stats can prove he isnt- and plus, your comments have no credibility so really, you're the only shit one around here.

No one can deny our coach is an EXCELLENT coach- actually, hes brilliant and motivational. Being an ex-union player has nothing to do with anything.

And i dnt know what your idea of decent is because you called us 'crap' when, actually- we're in Top 8 atm. And we have a history of successes.

So before you become all judgmental and make assumptions, i suggest you consider what your idea of crap is and make better arguments rather than using words like 'overated, shittest'. You just sound jealous.

What team do u go for?- so i can make pull assumptions out of my ass and make pathetic arguments about them too.

Boo_

HSC
kimi said:

The only crap around here is YOU. I can tell that your post is based around jealousy because you used the term 'Overrated" which itself, has jealously connontations.

I laugh at your suggestion that Mini is overrated which is just, pathetic. How can anyone call him overrated anyway...unless ur jealous cos you dnt have a fullback like him playing for your team.

Thugs/? Wtf. I would imagine that they dnt purposely do it- and i think they dnt purposely make themselves get suspended.

If you havent seen Flannery do anything in a Roosters game, then You havent been watching any Roosters games have u? So thus, your comments are stupid cos you havent watched a game properly enough to comment.

Finch is not the shittest halfback in the comp- and stats can back that up. To call him the "shittest", seriously- stats can prove he isnt- and plus, your comments have no credibility so really, you're the only shit one around here.

No one can deny our coach is an EXCELLENT coach- actually, hes brilliant and motivational. Being an ex-union player has nothing to do with anything.

And i dnt know what your idea of decent is because you called us 'crap' when, actually- we're in Top 8 atm. And we have a history of successes.

So before you become all judgmental and make assumptions, i suggest you consider what your idea of crap is and make better arguments rather than using words like 'overated, shittest'. You just sound jealous.

What team do u go for?- so i can make pull assumptions out of my ass and make pathetic arguments about them too.
um...top 8...ur only 8th on f/a at the moment due to the doggies win (and u have had both byes). dragons are 9th by only a f/a of 5 pts eind roosters and they have a bye in hand.

and history of success...would that be the history of going to the gf 3 times in the past 3 years, and only winning once???

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
kimi said:
From memory, Cityboy goes for Parramatta.

kimi said:
His statistics from last year are good. However, they were more than inflated due to Fittler.

I think if you look at his stats from THIS year, Kim, he's not doing so well. He is running 10th in the competition for try assists (most important stat for a halfback), and Tim Smith has more than double the amount Finch does.

I don't want to bag Finch out, miss. However, he is most certainly not in the top 7 halfbacks in the competition.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Boo_ said:
um...top 8...ur only 8th on f/a at the moment due to the doggies win (and u have had both byes). dragons are 9th by only a f/a of 5 pts eind roosters and they have a bye in hand.

and history of success...would that be the history of going to the gf 3 times in the past 3 years, and only winning once???
Roosters are 9th. Dragons are 10th.

Make it worse by saying four times in the last five years.

Boo_

HSC
DRAGONZ said:
Roosters are 9th. Dragons are 10th.

Make it worse by saying four times in the last five years.
lol, haha, i didnt want to rub it in

and was it 9th and 10th, i checked the ladder over an hr ago, and wasnt sure...

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
From memory, Cityboy goes for Parramatta.

His statistics from last year are good. However, they were more than inflated due to Fittler.

I think if you look at his stats from THIS year, Kim, he's not doing so well. He is running 10th in the competition for try assists (most important stat for a halfback), and Tim Smith has more than double the amount Finch does.

I don't want to bag Finch out, miss. However, he is most certainly not in the top 7 halfbacks in the competition.
But then, you cant say he is the shittest- like what cityboy said. Its cos we dnt have a ONE continuous five-eigth, we've changed it 6 times this season. So Finch is more than likely to be effected by it. I cant help but miss Fittler but with Anasta joining us next year, its more likely to change for the better :). However, i hope they can get their act together right now cos our attack is going preety crap atm- (not to say the Roosters is entirely crap, our Defence is still the best).

And damn, i like Parra.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
kimi said:
But then, you cant say he is the shittest- like what cityboy said. Its cos we dnt have a ONE continuous five-eigth, we've changed it 6 times this season. So Finch is more than likely to be effected by it. I cant help but miss Fittler but with Anasta joining us next year, its more likely to change for the better :). However, i hope they can get their act together right now cos our attack is going preety crap atm- (not to say the Roosters is entirely crap, our Defence is still the best).

And damn, i like Parra.
Agreed.

And sweetie, you only like the Eels because they smacked the Dragons last week. Way to be fickle!

Cityboy

HSC
I go for Parra, and have since I was born. Were 2nd not 7th or 8th like your pathetic roosters. You may have beaten us this year but only beacuse you have a cheating eye gouger in Ryan Cross, who happened to score both your tries that night. If he had been sent off Parra would have won by at least 8-0 if not more.

Back to the rosters Finch is the shittest in the league, name a shitter one. We have Tim Smith the best halve in the league, he has more try assists so far than Finch will get all year, he has the best kicking game in the league, he can pass left to right bettwe than anyone else in the game.

Also our roster is not all bought from other clubs, we have bred most of our players i.e. Cayless, Toulous, Hindmarsh, Burt, Mckinnon, Growth, Robinson, Tim Smith, Ben Smith, Vella, PJ Marsh and a bunch more that play reserve grade. Also compare coaches Brian Smith has gotten Growth to the stage where he deserved to be the first choice winger in origin twice once in 2000 and again this year, where as under your coaching both Murray and Stuart he was wasted in reserve grade, with your coaches preferring to use Todd Byrne, even when Growth was fully fit. Widders is another example of this, shit when he came to us because of your coaching staff, now he the best bench player in the NRL.

Also why would I be jealous of Mini when we have Mckinnon, who although is not given the raps he deserves is the most consistent fullback around and is the safest in the NRL under the high ball. Also he makes countless dummy half runs and is always there in support when a bust is made. Mini used to do that in 02 and 03 but now he has become a lazier footballer, not as competent under the high ball and not always there backing up.

Even your strongest area looks like rubbish compared to us. Your second row might have Cocker, Fitzgibbon and Ricketson but we have Hindmarsh, Morrison and Perenara. Hindmarsh and Morrison make more tackles than any other combination in the league, Hindmarsh regularly makes 40+ tackles as does Morrison, as for Perenara he I admit is not as good as Ricketson, but overall we have a better second row.

Also Parra have the best effective tackle rate int he NRL and even though we have made more tackles than any other NRL team we have missed less tackles than any other team, meaning we are a better defensive unit than you.

In summary Roosters are shit in comparision to the Eels.

Last edited:

Boo_

HSC
kimi said:

And damn, i like Parra.
ur defence is not the best, the top 5 defensive teams are:

storm
broncos
roosters
eels
warriors

roosters are 3rd best defensivley, not the best...

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Fine, One of the Best in defence. Btw, did u get those out of your arse?

Boo_ said:

Well, we're still 8- so STFU. Well, uh at least we got to GFinals recently. And plus, last year- you lost by ONE point to Panthers in the finals. So dnt talk to me about history, and dnt get you're records out cos i dnt give a fuck. Go die Bradley.

Argh, this is wasting my time. I NEED to do my PIP :(. Its due next week !!

Boo_

HSC
kimi said:
Fine, One of the Best in defence. Btw, did u get those out of your arse?

Well, we're still 8- so STFU. Well, uh at least we got to GFinals recently. And plus, last year- you lost by ONE point to Panthers in the finals. So dnt talk to me about history, and dnt get you're records out cos i dnt give a fuck. Go die Bradley.

Argh, this is wasting my time. I NEED to do my PIP :(. Its due next week !!
ur 9th, and u were jst saying to back everything u say with facts, i am, and ur coming up with stupid rsponses...

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Cityboy, I want to tell you that I read that, because it sure looks interesting. However, as soon as you managed to mis-spell at least two players names, I figured it lost a bit of credibility.

Also, there are worse halfbacks than Brett Finch in the NRL. Lincoln Withers comes to mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)