Rooster Supporters! (1 Viewer)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
One of the best in defence. Oh yeah?

Well, babe - you're one of the best 15 teams in the NRL too.

Finch is shit. He should have never made halfback last year ahead of Michael Monaghan. what?

QUEENSLANDER!

Cityboy

HSC
So what if i mis spelled some names, and I believe Withers is better than Finch and anyway at Canberra Smith is basically playing half back anyway Withers is just wearing the jersey

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Boo_ said:
ur 9th, and u were jst saying to back everything u say with facts, i am, and ur coming up with stupid rsponses...
Fine. Stupid responses? Im in the middle of writing my PIP which requires 6000+ words... IM STRESSED. i cant think no more :(/
Well, we will hopefully be 8th if we beat NZ tommorow.

DRAGONZ said:
Cityboy, I want to tell you that I read that, because it sure looks interesting. However, as soon as you managed to mis-spell at least two players names, I figured it lost a bit of credibility.

Also, there are worse halfbacks than Brett Finch in the NRL. Lincoln Withers comes to mind.
I love you but i hate you. Its the same love i have for Bradley. You're both EVIL.

Boo_

HSC
kimi said:
Fine, One of the Best in defence. Btw, did u get those out of your arse?

Well, we're still 8- so STFU. Well, uh at least we got to GFinals recently. And plus, last year- you lost by ONE point to Panthers in the finals. So dnt talk to me about history, and dnt get you're records out cos i dnt give a fuck. Go die Bradley.

Argh, this is wasting my time. I NEED to do my PIP :(. Its due next week !!
another fact, last year u had fitler, u were in the top 4, this year no fittler, ur struggling to make top 8

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
kimi said:
I love you but i hate you. Its the same love i have for Bradley. You're both EVIL.
What did I say that evokes that response? Wasn't I backing you up?

HSC
Cityboy said:
Roosters have a crap team anyway, last year they had Fitler, now who do they have.
Finch is the shittest half back in the comp, you have no real five eight, you have terrible wingers and bad centres, Mini is overrated because he had a bloody good season in 2002, J Cayless and Morley are just thugs and need to resort to head high tackles to be effective (also J Cayless is a Parra reject), I've never once seen a roosters game where Flanerry does anything, You have a second rower as a kicker, you have an ex union player as your coach.

The only decent players on your roster are Fitzgibbon, Crocker, Ricketson and Craig Wing.
Haha, you've just proved that you duno jack. What about Cross mate, Minochello is the best full-back in the world. He didnt get Player of the series for Origin for no reason! Piss-off mate, go back to Souths.

davo_

good kid
HSC
Yeah I'm not a big Roosters fan either, but Cityboy, your logic is terrible... I couldn't quote from just one of your posts cos all of them had a bit of bullshit in them. I mean you might be right about some things, but it just gets covered up by your biased bullshit.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Roosters 12 - Warriors 6, so far.

I don't know who Schubert is, but fucken good try.

Boo_

HSC
im not, couldnt they lose by more then 5 pts...lol, i was jst noticing, if dragons beat manly, they will move into 5th:)

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Whats wrong with our defence? I cant beleive they went back into the 2nd half without getting anything, they let those tries just come rolling through. And i realised we cant offload for shit- Roberts is brilliant thought. :uhhuh: Now Roosters have to work on both attack AND defence for gods sake. I have no idea what is going on but we are playing shit. Even after all this reassurance stuff Sticky was doing to fans. Hope this doesnt mean the end for us, but i reckon we can come back. Bring on Storm !

Boo_ said:
im not, couldnt they lose by more then 5 pts...lol, i was jst noticing, if dragons beat manly, they will move into 5th:)
Bradley, i thought u didnt care about P/D like u said in the NRL thread. And i noticed that If Roosters had of beaten Warriors with the score at halftime, then we would be in Fifth Spot as well. Now it looks like tenth spot :(. My day cant get worse.

Hopefully Dragons dnt win this this sunday. I hope the fact that Barrett isnt there might help that. I dnt want us to go tenth :(. GO Manly. oh and I Hope Eels win as well.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Go the warriors :) . We have this thing for beating roosters and broncos, and losing to everyone else. I think the roosters started to panic when warriors started playing hot potatoe old school warriors style. Anyway nboth teams are still with a finals chance now.

Boo_

HSC
kimi said:
Whats wrong with our defence? I cant beleive they went back into the 2nd half without getting anything, they let those tries just come rolling through. And i realised we cant offload for shit- Roberts is brilliant thought. :uhhuh: Now Roosters have to work on both attack AND defence for gods sake. I have no idea what is going on but we are playing shit. Even after all this reassurance stuff Sticky was doing to fans. Hope this doesnt mean the end for us, but i reckon we can come back. Bring on Storm !

Bradley, i thought u didnt care about P/D like u said in the NRL thread. And i noticed that If Roosters had of beaten Warriors with the score at halftime, then we would be in Fifth Spot as well. Now it looks like tenth spot :(. My day cant get worse.

Hopefully Dragons dnt win this this sunday. I hope the fact that Barrett isnt there might help that. I dnt want us to go tenth :(. GO Manly. oh and I Hope Eels win as well.
lol, where to start...um, i clearly remember u saying that roosters had the best defense, not only did i prove that roosters didnt (3rd best) but u jst mentioned that roosters are having trouble with their defence...

dragons did win (36-10), and eels lost...dragons moved into 6th place, with broncos first (following their win over storm), eels second (slipped further behind broncos after their loss), sharks are 4rd (though their -ve f/a is gonna hurt them), cowboys are 5th (only 17pts ahead of dragon in f/a), and dragons are 6th. the other teams on 22 pts all have -ve f/a (raiders, tigers and eagles)

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
i think its a mental thing.... the mentality of the last few years roosters teams just isnt there - doing things that we dont normally do(last few years anyways), making loads of errors, mistackles... theres not enough cohesion as a team(too many chopping and changing i dunno).... im baffled. fuck that was disappointing.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Boo_ said:
sharks are 4rd (though their -ve f/a is gonna hurt them)
Good to see you know how to count, Boo. ;)

Also good to see that the Melbourne Sharks have merged.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Boo_ said:
lol, where to start...um, i clearly remember u saying that roosters had the best defense, not only did i prove that roosters didnt (3rd best) but u jst mentioned that roosters are having trouble with their defence...

dragons did win (36-10), and eels lost...dragons moved into 6th place, with broncos first (following their win over storm), eels second (slipped further behind broncos after their loss), sharks are 4rd (though their -ve f/a is gonna hurt them), cowboys are 5th (only 17pts ahead of dragon in f/a), and dragons are 6th. the other teams on 22 pts all have -ve f/a (raiders, tigers and eagles)
Yes, i did say they had one of the best defences in the NRL. But i question where that supposed best defence has gone as they were having trouble against the Warriors in stopping them from coming back and winning. Obviously, i commented on their defence as being one of the best in the game 'before' the warriors game, meaning i couldnt question for their lack of ability to defend on Saturday as it happened after i posted. You didnt prove anything to me, you just affirmed the fact that we were 3rd best- one of the best. How can being 3rd best not be good enough anyway in the first place? What is your point exactly? Btw, that doesnt mean our defence is now totally shithouse because every club has their ups-and-downs and one loss shouldnt overshadow previous successes.

and thats great you know whos in top8. But i dnt care, go to the NRL thread.

Good one Bradley- u put me in a grumpy mood now and its my bday. I shall deal with you at school...mwahahah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)