Roses and Valentine's Day (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Whatever. My boyfriend's never bought me flowers of the whole 40 months he has been with me.

I'd love some.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
I personally think roses smell. Not exactly bad, but they're not a good fragrance IMO. Most flowers I smell are like that.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
roses are crap. they are completely boring and uninspired and nanna-ish. i am a fan of more exotic, fragrant plants.

Season

HSC
I love flowers, but I have bought them before so I know how expensive they can be when you're lowly student. I would love a single rose, or some nice flower to keep with me most of the day, they do smell nice.

misspriss

Class of 07!
HSC
Roses are the lazy boyfriends guide to Valentine's Day.. Sure they're great and all, but does your girlfriend even really like roses. Has she told you what her favourite flower is? It may not be a rose. More often than not, It's not the flowers that are important, it's spending time together on a special day. Its showing that you care more than to just send a generic present but to do something just for yourselves. Take her for a picnic.. even have a candlelit picnic in your living room.. Do something that shows you know your girlfriend and you love her. That's the most important thing..

Lennie

yes, girls adore roses. i've never gotten any, but if i did i'd probably cry.
a little cliche? yes. but who cares?

HSC
I've never gotten anything from anyone on Valentines Day...I guess that means I'd love anything thats thrown my way :(

loolee

HSC
~ChaLdO*GoDdEsS said:
I've never gotten anything from anyone on Valentines Day...I guess that means I'd love anything thats thrown my way :(
Well same with me...but I would like HUGE SOFT TEDDY BEAR.....if there's sumone wud like to give me, or if my bf remember wt day is the 14th of FEB

Pace_T

HSC
roses rock! just get em sent em to a girls work or house or whatever n they'll melt!! :p

Redgoddess

HSC
last year i was at school and my g/f sent this one long stemmed rose in a small vase and everything to the school. it was sooooooooooo sweet, and even though i'm not a flowers girl, i melted <3 but yeah roses can be pretty generic i guess... *shrugs* it's nice to have some sort of gesture though, but i'd rather do something really nice than get some flowers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)