Roughly 7 months left of school.....SHIT, AND THE HSC TOOOO! (1 Viewer)

Lemonlime

HSC
Like shit.....it's really happening this year. And my motivation should be, on a scale of 1-10, at like 8 or 9 but its at like 5-7. OMGGG. Anyone else getting freaked out? What regrets do you guys have? What drawbacks and what achievements? And more importantly, what goals?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Take things day by day. Study your allocated amount of time each day (whether that be one hour, or two hours, or five hours). Day by day, and it'll be over before you know it.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
On one hand I'm a little sad, but on one hand I'm happy. I'm not really stressed though. I will miss that little place with time I'm sure.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Honestly, don't stress just try your best.

Try not to touch your rod, it will get bigger then you will have to go to the website with big things in your face, then bam you just wasted 30 minutes.

EDIT: holy shit you're a girl..forget it :p

Last edited:

Lemonlime

HSC

Try not to touch your rod, it will get bigger then you will have to go to the website with big things in your face, then bam you just wasted 30 minutes.

Yeah hahahha xD

Lemonlime

HSC
Take things day by day. Study your allocated amount of time each day (whether that be one hour, or two hours, or five hours). Day by day, and it'll be over before you know it.
I want it to go by fast, but I want it to slow down too xD I got motivation issues :L

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I told myself i'd miss school

But uni is SO awesome

Lemonlime

HSC
On one hand I'm a little sad, but on one hand I'm happy. I'm not really stressed though. I will miss that little place with time I'm sure.
Yeah people always say the end up missing school in the end, surprisingly enough :L

zombies

HSC

hahahaaaahahahahahaha

More workload but less stress so far

And independence is gr8
i want dat independence

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)