Roughly 7 months left of school.....SHIT, AND THE HSC TOOOO! (1 Viewer)

Examine

same
HSC
Examine u r da best. Hopefully u drew it after u finished and checked ur answers though :p
After the test I told my teacher, "Sir, that multiple choice was the easiest test I've ever done"
Then he talked about how business studies is an easy subject unless you're retarded or can't write extended responses.

Anyway he marked everyone's Multiple choice and I got full marks for that part 10 marks guaranteed/50 and only spent 3 mins on it.

eat_well

HSC
School has been going on for so long, it's hard to believe it will ever end. I don't think I'll miss school, I'll just miss hanging out with my friends. Which requires us to be at school. Ok, I might miss school.
Then again, everyone told me that primary school would be the most carefree years of my life and I can safely say I was the most miserable while I was in primary.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
After the test I told my teacher, "Sir, that multiple choice was the easiest test I've ever done"
Then he talked about how business studies is an easy subject unless you're retarded or can't write extended responses.

Anyway he marked everyone's Multiple choice and I got full marks for that part 10 marks guaranteed/50 and only spent 3 mins on it.
good work son, hope u do well for the rest of it and ur other subjects

Examine

same
HSC
good work son, hope u do well for the rest of it and ur other subjects
Lol definitely going to do well in Business Studies, just depends on how high the mark really is. (Hoping 96+/100). As for the other subjects they're doing average, though 8 units next year. If all goes to plan then I'll be doing 4u maff, adv English and legal/Eco haven't decided yet. (cheering)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Lol definitely going to do well in Business Studies, just depends on how high the mark really is. (Hoping 96+/100). As for the other subjects they're doing average, though 8 units next year. If all goes to plan then I'll be doing 4u maff, adv English and legal/Eco haven't decided yet. (cheering)
Yeah I kinda neglected my other subjects when I accelerated maths, in hindsight it wasnt the best idea, but u should probs focus a bit more on the accelrated subject.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Do Eco, don't want to be up against you in legal :p

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Uni workload is much more intense. I did more work in my second week then I ever did in the HSC. =)

Kamal15

HSC
You'll all do great and this time next year you will laugh you ever stressed about the HSC!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)