Rove (2 Viewers)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Rove ran out of material a good three years ago

and I miss hey hey so hardcore!! especially red faces!

Brad

well all the segments like that arent going to be called what the...? they had like, movie bloopers, and things out of newspapers and funny shit, its been on nearly every variety show since the begining of time

Generator

HSC
N/A
The problem is is that Rove is supposedly a comedian... If they stopped pushing the 'Rove is funny' line then it would be a much better show.

HSC
i admit it i love watching rove live (usually for what the segment and the performances) but i also admit that hey hey it's saturday is also better than rove because of the fun and variety and whatever! at least it has games. i miss that show. i still wonder why did ozzy the ostrich suddenly disappear from the show 10 or so years ago? the female co-hosts were ok but ozzy was the best! whatever happened to him? he didn't even appear in the last ever episode of the show!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I miss hey hey so much. It used to be my saturday night tradition to watch it.

chepas

HSC
Wow, hey hey! Many good memories.... might go forage for an old tape of it somewhere......

Remember that floating angel?

Hello Angel!

ooooold.

True about Rove, all that's been discussed ^. The only thingn Rove has going for it is the musical number at the end with the guests. It's funny that when they cut to an ad, or from when the show opens and he does his standup schtick, then the camera pans over while he walks to the desk, you can see the white boards up with gags and an autocue machine. Precious!

Long live hey hey!!!!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i dont think his funny but people seem to like it... cuz he won the logies a few weeks back...

he gets pretty big guests which is why i sometimes watch it anytime someone im interested in is interview...

and i remember he had this segment called... hell i dun know what its called but he used to do things like "what not to do on your first date" with that chick and peter helliah acting...

which i think hamish and andy do now

rumour

HSC
I like rove- there is nothing better to watch!!!
But he does ask stupid questions in interviews, it's like he has run out of thing to ask!!!!!!

chepas

HSC
What was Hamish... about? Lot of my friends made a fuss about it....?

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I think they were trying to be a cross between merrick and rosso and rove.

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by **freakstar87**
i admit it i love watching rove live (usually for what the segment and the performances) but i also admit that hey hey it's saturday is also better than rove because of the fun and variety and whatever! at least it has games. i miss that show. i still wonder why did ozzy the ostrich suddenly disappear from the show 10 or so years ago? the female co-hosts were ok but ozzy was the best! whatever happened to him? he didn't even appear in the last ever episode of the show!
Perhaps Daryl grew fearful of Ozzy's increasing popularity and had him taken out the back and shot? (Or shoved into a cupboard, close enough.)

I never was a fan of Hey Hey myself..

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i havent seen the autocues with the whiteboards!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
What I like about Rove is the fact that he's sticking by his girlfriend, Belinda Emmett. It's so sweet.

:kaz.n:

HSC
i think he has some talent...he sure makes me chuckle and laugh sumtimes...and he has interviewed top celebs..

ay_caramba

Crazily Sane.
HSC
I know!! he's hilarious, i wanna marry him.. er okay maybe not.. but he's awesome

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
He is quite funny actually. He has a dry sense of humour, but it's great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)