RTA dumbs down the new Red P's test... (1 Viewer)

iEdd

HSC
Serius said:
Basically you are a shit driver if you cant pass off the first go.
That's not exactly fair. There are circumstances where reasonable drivers fail. Also you must consider that there are plenty of shit drivers who DO pass first go. I see where you are coming from in that the driving test is pretty easy, if you compare it to some of the European countries' ones, particularly Germany. The advantage of that is that they have autobahns, with very high speeds, but very few crashes because of the training new drivers have to go through. Our system would benefit more by encouraging defensive driving courses.
I'd say the problem often lies more in attitude than lack of ability. For instance, the "top speed done when and where thread". Anyone who drives with one hand on the wheel, intentionally speeds, drives drunk or with excessive noise (crap music or tin can on a POS astra/skyline/commondoor) does not deserve a licence.
CieL said:
I am also hoping that she dies too. One less shit driver on the road.
lol, harsh.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
The_highwayman said:
OMG same.
You come to a roundabout and somebody coming through from the opposite direction doesn't let you know that they're leaving the roundabout, so you have to stop, and then they're like "lolz trickd j00"
Ever been to flushcombe rd blacktown?

That statement is re-epitomised about 4 times a second.

bulldogzbabe

HSC
CieL said:
I think the only asshole you need to deal with here is yourself.

If you learnt to read, you'll realise I said I don't check my blindspot for a long period of time (eg. over 2 secs). Not that I haven't done the action in a long time. Fucking retard.

Serius, I'm putting $100 down that she crashes. I am also hoping that she dies too. One less shit driver on the road.
c'mon fatass only a hundred bucks? u can do betta than that???

bulldogzbabe

HSC
Serius said:
15-1 odds that she crashes in the first year. any takers?

that kind of attitude towards people who are trying to help isnt appreciated. Basically you are a shit driver if you cant pass off the first go.

If you failed because you didnt check your blind spot then you dont know how to drive [ if you dont check your blind spot in real driving you risk having a severe accident]

if you arent indicating off a roundabout you are not obeying NSW road law, you can be booked for that but even worse, it causes confusion which can result in an accident that you will have to pay for.

If you are failing because you cannot drive in the rain, or have difficulty with other road users then you shouldnt be driving. Part of driving is being able to handle unpredictable situations and come out of it ok. You need to be able to anticipate others making stupid mistakes

Basically just fix those few problems, practise some more and you should be ok. You are a girl and most girls have a poor standard of driving anyway so no worries there.

ur just another brick in the wall of stupid people...everyone hu doesnt get their Ps first go is shit........are u full quid? man i dont have time for this!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
bulldogzbabe said:
ur just another brick in the wall of stupid people...everyone hu doesnt get their Ps first go is shit........are u full quid? man i dont have time for this!
look. not everyone who doesn't get their P's first go is necessarily a shit driver. i agree with that. BUT if you are experienced enough and don't have to deal with anything major (rain, nerves and busy highways do not count), then you should be able to pass the test first time. clearly you are bitter about not passing and seem to think that we are all ganging up on you. these people are only trying to offer you some advice. take a calm honest look at where you went wrong in your test and instead of whinging, DO something about it. You didn't look at your blind spot long enough? Practice looking longer. Don't like driving in the rain? We're due for some, so get out there and have a go. Idiots on the road? Join the club, they're everywhere, just try not to panic.
good luck with your next attempt.

bulldogzbabe

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
look. not everyone who doesn't get their P's first go is necessarily a shit driver. i agree with that. BUT if you are experienced enough and don't have to deal with anything major (rain, nerves and busy highways do not count), then you should be able to pass the test first time. clearly you are bitter about not passing and seem to think that we are all ganging up on you. these people are only trying to offer you some advice. take a calm honest look at where you went wrong in your test and instead of whinging, DO something about it. You didn't look at your blind spot long enough? Practice looking longer. Don't like driving in the rain? We're due for some, so get out there and have a go. Idiots on the road? Join the club, they're everywhere, just try not to panic.
good luck with your next attempt.
lol dude i have my Ps...but ta

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
bulldogzbabe said:
lol dude i have my Ps...but ta
...you said in your original post that they failed you for not looking at your blind spot. i probably didnt spot the revelation that you have your P's now because it was too hidden under all the vitriol you were hurling at the other posters. sorry.

CieL

HSC
bulldogzbabe said:
c'mon fatass only a hundred bucks? u can do betta than that???
Sorry. 5c then.

You're not worth any more than that.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
The_highwayman said:
OMG same.
You come to a roundabout and somebody coming through from the opposite direction doesn't let you know that they're leaving the roundabout, so you have to stop, and then they're like "lolz trickd j00"
ROFLMAO i agree. I never realised how important it was to signal on exit until I started driving alot. This is especially annoying when people do NOT use their right turn signal at a roundabout which has both a straight and a right; and as you see the car coming towards you it's like "oh they're going straight, i can go", and then they keep going round ><

miss-smexy

HSC
hahaha that is kinda stupid... BUT...

It's good for me... because my driving is shxttt!! =(

lol

Keepleft

HSC
N/A
bulldogzbabe said:
fuck u RTA i aint indicating left off a roundabout u stupid stupid people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Indicating LEFT off a roundabout is 'where practicable', this means you do so on the typically 'larger' roundabouts, - rather than say on some much smaller residential versions.

The 'requirement' btw is taught everywhere in the world, from India, South America (img-rev), UK, HK China, EU (img rev), Middle East etc.

Source of requirement; UN Convention on Road Traffic, Signs & Signals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)