Rudd to ban thin models (1 Viewer)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
That's not skinny.

This is skinny:

That's her problem, and do you honestly think people will look at that and go 'wow I aspire to be skeletor, not popping fresh?'

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
xJennax said:
Agreed.

You don't see any working models that look quite like that!
Yes you do.

Watch some runway shows on the internets. Before Madrid and co banned models under a certain BMI, there were heaps of them like that chick.

girloflowers

HSC
Lol shooooped. that woman wouldn't be abl to sit up let alone stand up if she was that thin!

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
katie tully said:
That's her problem, and do you honestly think people will look at that and go 'wow I aspire to be skeletor, not popping fresh?'
Wow if she's a model and she looks like that I better get a little thinner. No fatass bitches make big bucks in modelling, that's for sure.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Wow if she's a model and she looks like that I better get a little thinner. No fatass bitches make big bucks in modelling, that's for sure.
Thats right, fatass.

Animals

Banned
HSC
I think I'm crazy. I'm going to be real blunt here, and it's going to sound really weird/disgusting, but I actually think that anorexics are sorta hot.

*Hides*.

I'm serious by the way.

candytrip

Slacker
HSC
Those girls in the ABC and Telegraphy "Too Skinny?" galleries would actually be considered on the fleshier side of the industry. Some of them have round stomachs, and ffs they have tits and ass, if there's a lack of presence of chest and no ass, then you can call them too skinny.

polarcola

HSC
I blame it on the HSC-induced fatigue but I thought the title of this thread was "Rudd to bang thin models" and promptly went WTF?

Bainesy

HSC
Rudd shouldnt ban thin models, he should just pump some money into fast food advertising. Cmon, eventually they have to give in and eat some burgers, and then BAM, the put on the pounds and become average sized and weighted people.

politics is e-zay stuff. now your 12 times tables, they are hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)