Rudd will lose this election (1 Viewer)

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Find me an election year since 1987 that did not see the leader of the opposition take the lead at some point? Tony Abbott is not an electable, or as Greg Sheridan would say "usable" leader. Yes Rudd campaigning poorly. Yes, he is still running the campaign you run when you're an opposition leader and the government of the day is old and stale. But the alternative is a polarizing figure, he does not exert the safeness of a Hockey or a Turnbull and as such he'll need an extremely unpopular government to come close to ever winning an election.
I must say I agree with all this.

And who gives a damn if it has happened in the past - it shouldn't be happening in the present. War happened in the past. Genocide happened in the past. And I suppose you would feel perfectly OK in justifying a whole ton of other abhorrent practices simply because other people did them first?
Genocide still happens murphz.

ruchira2122

HSC
fukken labor. no good wif da fukken e-conomy. dey gonna fukken destroy it. fukken global warming is a myff! a myff! dey destroy da e-conomy and dey cant be govvamen!
global warming a myth?

wow u im sure you know better than the 97% of scientists who actually believe its happening and have fairly credible evidence.
i.e. http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

.. do u really want someone in government (tony abbot) that believes global warming is a MYTH.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)