Votes: 1 2.2%
  • ME!

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters

bootylicious

HSC
SoFTuaRiaL� said:
whom do u think will win?

my heart is with australia, but my mind is with nz ....
well the WRC is already over, and crappy-ass england already won!! but that was only bcoz england is a one-man-team!!! seriously if wilkinson wasn't there, they probably wouldn't have made it into the semis!!!

as for me, i was (and still am) going for the all blacks!! i reckon they would have made it into the finals, (won over australia) if mitchell had put umaga in instead of leon macdonald (i think thats how u spell his name???)

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
go Aus for the next world cup...it aint um too far away

bootylicious

HSC
Paragon said:
If I remember correctly Umaga was injured .. that's the only reason why Leon MacDonald started.
yeah and if i remember correctly, umaga was passed fit for the quater-finals against australia. But mitchell still opted for leon to start and not even put umaga on the bench!!!

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
um i think aus and nz played in the semis

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
All Blacks knocked out the Springboks in the quarters by 20 points or smthg. Then they lost to the Wallabies in the semis where Stirling Mortlock scored a 80 metre intercept try and nearly re-injured his shoulder with his over-exuberant and unnecessary dive over the try line. Anyway, I still reckon Tana was injured for that match.

bootylicious

HSC
Paragon said:
All Blacks knocked out the Springboks in the quarters by 20 points or smthg. Then they lost to the Wallabies in the semis where Stirling Mortlock scored a 80 metre intercept try and nearly re-injured his shoulder with his over-exuberant and unnecessary dive over the try line. Anyway, I still reckon Tana was injured for that match.
oops, yeah sorry!!! my bad!!! i got semis mixed up with the quarter-finals!!! no nedd for u to explain it to me, im an all blacks fan, everthing u just said, i already know!!! i just got the semis mixed up with the quarter-finals!!!

and umaga was fit!!!

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
umanga is an animal....hes a beast

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
bootylicious said:
r u trying to say that he's a really awesome player!!! the most experienced centre put there???

yea i prob would say that.....i luv mortlock and other aussies but fuck u cnt go past umanga

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)