• argentina

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • ME!

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
all of the top teams defenses have been exposed, wallabies against ireland, england v samoa and sth africa havnt looked convincing at all. the all blacks conceded 30 odd by piled on 50, bring it on proteas!

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
The Pommies werent convincing last nite either..............The Welsh should of won............try of the WC started by Williams.............what an explosive runner!

The Aussies werent convincing either..............they better fix their line out and handling problems...........if they dont, I think the Kiwis are gonna shit all over us...............

The French actually have a chance against the Poms after the way they played last nite.............

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
but did u see the all blacks, man im pretty sure they're gonna win, if they dont i'll be suprised.
and england were pretty poor against wales, so im pickin a france v NZ final wit the all blacks winnin.
dont get me wrong i still want the wallabies to win, but i cant see em doing that, they might if they get rid of jones

juggernaut

HSC
yeh im tipping france to beat england too

nz and australia... gonna be a close game.. but nz will prolly take it.. if australia are ahead at half time they got a chance

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
how good was that try by joe rocketkoko, witht he between the legs pass by carlos spencer. Anyway i hope umaga recovers from injury so we can use him as impact off the bench.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
i would of liked to see turinui in, but grey has more experience. It would be though to throw turinui into a game of this magnitude.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
The Aussies are gonna target Spencer................I think they should target Howlett too...............

None the less it will be 2 awesome matches!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
one thing i noticed the other night when the kiwis played sth africa, rokokoko and howlett sometimes hop onto the same wing with muliana not far behind. if they could get the offloads they'll be unstoppable with the pace!

N

ND

Last night i saw Mat Rogers and Loti Tuquiri (sp?) at a club at like 2am... i wanna know what they were doing out at that time when they have a world cup semi-final in like 3 days... heheh maybe that's why the wallabies haven't been performing so well..

^___^
HSC
england: the front row must be more flexible and mobile..thats their main weapon and now ppl are finding holes in it...

france: great attacking side, has the ability off the wing to attack the Poms...

australia: sailor needs to pick his form now, not next game...the back 3 has got the attacking ability, but defensive wise, nah...rogers vulnerable under high ball, Sailor can't tackle a cat, let alone the likes of New Zealand player.
The line out are shocking, i have no idea why a nation with the likes of Griffth and Cannon can play line out like a high-school football

new zealand: they have the best team on the paper and its no surprise that they are favorite...apprently, Spencer is average in defense...so Smith and Waugh should run at him...otherwise, i can't see a way to break the NZ's momentum in attack...

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
I just wish france werent so inconsistent, on there day they can beat England, but if they do they'll have a shocker in the final.

All they need is for betsen, harinodoquy and magne to give it dallaglio and that and they can win, so long as the backs fire too.

I reckon its a shame Damien Traille isnt in the starting team he is a weapon, that Tony Marsh is crap.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Well Well Well...............Copious wat have you got to say for urself now? muhahahaha...........

Go You Good Things!.............

ricenoodles

HSC
im so suprised australia beat nz...on paper nz are a better side no doubt about that...i was going for the aussies anyway :p

well its an Australia vs. England final

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)