Rules for Customers (2 Viewers)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
mattyg87 said:
dont chuck your popcorn on the floor when you finish to make my job more difficult when cleaning
Don't be surprised that people chuck popcorn on the floor considering you evil movie people charge like 10 bucks for a popcorn and drink. Maybe you should stop ripping us off and we will be a bit more appreciative (sorry, not aimed at u, more the managers who decided to rip us off in the first place)

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
yenta said:
Don't be surprised that people chuck popcorn on the floor considering you evil movie people charge like 10 bucks for a popcorn and drink. Maybe you should stop ripping us off and we will be a bit more appreciative (sorry, not aimed at u, more the managers who decided to rip us off in the first place)

a LARGE popcorn @ the cinemas i used 2 work at was $3...and a LARGE coke was $2.50...

people STILL used to complain

deano059

HSC
those wishing to know about the big w evac i believe it was due to glue vapour in the air which came from a store in teh centre that had put a new floor in .

thank-you

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
deano059 said:
those wishing to know about the big w evac i believe it was due to glue vapour in the air which came from a store in teh centre that had put a new floor in .

thank-you
who are you deano???

mattyg87

HSC
the funny thing is the amount of times you see large popcorns which cost $7.20 left in the cinema almost full...like seriously there is more than 3/4 of it left. same with coke's too

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
Tulipa said:
-if you're an old asian dude, don't ask me where the lube is and then "what in your opinion is the smoothest." Then don't come back a week later and say that it wasn't good enough and wanting a refund because "it didn't go in." I already go to therapy, I don't need more emotional scarring.

Please tell me that DID NOT HAPPEN !!!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Tulipa said:
-if you're an old asian dude, don't ask me where the lube is and then "what in your opinion is the smoothest." Then don't come back a week later and say that it wasn't good enough and wanting a refund because "it didn't go in." I already go to therapy, I don't need more emotional scarring.
I find it hard to believe that an asian guy would have any problem with it 'going in' unless he was trying to fuck a small dog or rabbit.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Rule for service people: Do your job properly. That is, serve customers efficiently, smile and don't be grumpy at us. Just like you don't care why a customer is in a bad mood, customers do not care that you have been standing on your feet for 10 hours and are tired and wanna go home. If you don't like it, quit and work somewhere else. You are paid to serve and be nice, so if you decide to be grumpy, I will be rude to you, and if you're a checkout person and decide to go ultra slow, scanning like 1 item every 10 seconds, I will give you and angry stare while I'm waiting for you to hurry your ass up. /rant

Sorry guys, this is just a rant at the small minority of people who are like this. I know most of you are nice, and if you ever serve me trust me I will be a nice customer too! And of course, when you come across an absolute fuckwit of a customer, I demand you break the rules and be a fuckwit back to them! :)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I find it hard to believe that an asian guy would have any problem with it 'going in' unless he was trying to fuck a small dog or rabbit.
Dude, can we stop talking about this, I think I am getting emotional scarring myself

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
sexist joke... !! so not funny

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
Casmira said:
LMFAO!

-----

On a further note, I had a rude american come in yesterday and she had a wierd ass screw that she wanted to turn, and said If we stock it, I said ... probably not by the looks of it (I restocked our whole screwdriver section a dozen times so I know it inside out)- then she seemed very accepting, so I proceeded to show her and go 'you'll need a jewelers bit set' - she goes "NO! this isn't a jewelers, its a screw!" - then i go "... no, thats what precision bits are also called", and she spent about 15 minutes complaining too me about the monkey who installed her blinds, and said how australia has all these dodgy tradesmen

i was like, !!, didn't really care though
tell her to fuck off back to america.

superbird

HSC
mattyg87 said:
- dont come in and ask where to buy tickets from. theres a big sign there saying to buy them from candy bar.
- dont complain about the price of the tickets.
- dont ask me if we sell beer, or if you are allowed to "sneak" alcohol in the cinemas
- dont chuck your popcorn on the floor when you finish to make my job more difficult when cleaning
- dont complain that there isnt enough sessions for a certain movie. we only have a certain amount of cinemas and some movies are just more popular
- dont walk past me and complain that all the toilets are out of order. its not my fault
- dont tell me how good a movie was when i am busy.
- dont chuck a tantrum asking for the manager when i am right you are wrong
- dont come complaining about the sound quality during the ad's when there is nothing wrong with it
- DONT come at me from 3 different directions when it is clear that i am serving someone else

there are probably alot more that i forgot
adding to the list:
- DONT complain about the air conditioning because the cinema is too cold.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
superbird said:
adding to the list:
- DONT complain about the air conditioning because the cinema is too cold.
OMG, that so pisses me off, they're always so freezing!!!!!!!! :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)