Rules for Customers (2 Viewers)

Scissors

HSC
looking back at this thread, i'm probably like a model customer.

Scissors

HSC
Tulipa said:
QFT.

Being pedantic about that shit is ridiculous.
he does sorta have a point though. the chocolate topping is part of the product, so it's only fair that you receive it, and if you don't, then it's only fair that you receive a refund.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Scissors said:
he does sorta have a point though. the chocolate topping is part of the product, so it's only fair that you receive it, and if you don't, then it's only fair that you receive a refund.
Dude. It's chocolate powder on top of a cappucino. You don't get a refund for the entire product because something worth like 5c is missing. If you want to be a pain in the ass, ask for a discount.

Also, again. It's chocolate powder on top of a cappucino.

Scissors

HSC
Tulipa said:
Dude. It's chocolate powder on top of a cappucino. You don't get a refund for the entire product because something worth like 5c is missing. If you want to be a pain in the ass, ask for a discount.

Also, again. It's chocolate powder on top of a cappucino.
yeah, i guess asking for a full refund is a bit drastic. the customer has every right to ask for a refund though, because the advertised product didn't fit the description of the actual product.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Scissors said:
yeah, i guess asking for a full refund is a bit drastic. the customer has every right to ask for a refund though, because the advertised product didn't fit the description of the actual product.
Where does it say that chocolate powder is a part of the product though?

Wuddie asked:
and where in the menu does it say sauce costs 50c?
So where in the menu does it say that chocolate powder is part of the cappucino?

If you're going to be a pedantic fuck, at least be consistent :)

HSC
The whole maccas sauce thing confuses me. Is it that you get it for free if you get nuggets but then have to pay for it if you don't?

And I can't stop laughing at this chocolate powder situation.

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
Tulipa said:

Wuddie asked:

So where in the menu does it say that chocolate powder is part of the cappucino?

You're my hero Sarah :)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
It would've been an implied term of the contract. Some customers would be expecting to get the powder on top. The menu just shows you the products available for sale. It doesn't necessarily show you the ingredients in it (but it can in more expensive restaurants).

JJBearPaw

HSC
Ok, fair enough if we were a McCafe, but we're not! The coffee is shit, and the amount of powder (which is half sugar anyway, so I might as well just give you a sachet of sugar..)on the coffee is determined by me. The amount that I am "contracted" to put on, could be less that a quarter of a teaspoon. It's only for aesthetic.

And the sauce comes with the nuggets for free, but if you just get it by itself then you have to pay for it. Or else people would just get like 20 sauces for free! We dont have that much sauce! sauce sauce sauce!

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
Tulipa said:

Wuddie asked:

heard of research? it is not about being pedantic, it is about the principle.

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
wuddie said:
heard of research? it is not about being pedantic, it is about the principle.
Life is about learning to pick your battles. Is it really worth spending all your energy on complaining about lack of chocolate powder?

Seriously, you're being a pedantic wank and I would think that you had better things to do with your 'principles'.

CieL

HSC
Lizakith said:
Life is about learning to pick your battles. Is it really worth spending all your energy on complaining about lack of chocolate powder?
Oh gosh.. just reminds me of customers who trek all the way back and argue/complain because we overcharged them 3c on a tin of catfood.. which results in 5c difference..

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh, another Target contribution on my only day off this week.

When my closed sign is up, my light is turned off and the screen on the other side of mine says "Register Closed", I'm closed and going on my 10 minute break. Don't start loading your shit on my counter and expect me to scan it through. I'm CLOSED, dumbass. You can probably guess this by my lack of eye contact and me saying "I'm closed, sorry" when you walk towards me. If I don't take my break now, then I won't get one.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Customers make me lol. They take things so seriously. It's almost cute, when they're nice about it.

But seriously guyz. I am a woman of my word - if I tell you I will follow something up further for you I will do it, you don't need to call every 10 minutes for an update, I will call YOU when I've got an answer. Sometimes these things take time and I have other things I need to do as well.

However please understand that there is a limit to how far something can be chased - especially if you are missing essential things like receipts and your memory. The less you can tell me, the less I have to work with and the less likely I am to be able to solve your problem. I don't really care either way but have the courtesy not to have a bitchfit at me after I've just spent 40 minutes on something that's not even really my responsibility but that I did anyway because I am nice.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
Customers make me lol. They take things so seriously. It's almost cute, when they're nice about it.

But seriously guyz. I am a woman of my word - if I tell you I will follow something up further for you I will do it, you don't need to call every 10 minutes for an update, I will call YOU when I've got an answer. Sometimes these things take time and I have other things I need to do as well.

However please understand that there is a limit to how far something can be chased - especially if you are missing essential things like receipts and your memory. The less you can tell me, the less I have to work with and the less likely I am to be able to solve your problem. I don't really care either way but have the courtesy not to have a bitchfit at me after I've just spent 40 minutes on something that's not even really my responsibility but that I did anyway because I am nice.
lol it's fair enough though
soooo many ppl don't follow stuff up
other staff >=[

true about the second part though
"have a receipt for that at all?"
"no"
"phone number?"
"don't know it"
"last name?"
"smith"
-_-

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
One particular thing that really irked me today at work.

If you're shopping with your friends and after I've put through payment using a giftcard, you decide to pay altogether, I CAN'T SUSPEND THE TRANSACTION. Some stupid bitch got pissed off at me when I tried to suspend the transaction but couldn't, my register physcially WOULD NOT do it. Then she got full shitty and said, "oh, well you can suspend it. Why aren't you suspending it?" I fucking told you three times that it wouldn't let me suspend the transaction. Fuck you. Pay separately.

/rant

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Will Shakespear said:
lol it's fair enough though
soooo many ppl don't follow stuff up
other staff >=[

true about the second part though
"have a receipt for that at all?"
"no"
"phone number?"
"don't know it"
"last name?"
"smith"
-_-
Haha I had almost that exact conversation with someone on like Thursday. How you can not know your own phone number nor the spelling of your street or suburb escapes me :confused: and he goes on to ask why I didn't have his details "in the system" I'm like dude YOU don't even know this shit, how am I supposed to...?

Customers = lol

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
If you are going to call me and tell me you are getting an error message, at least know the gist of it before you call, or keep it on your screen. Don't just call and say 'yeah I got an error when I opened internet explorer and now its gone lol coz i clicked ok. fix it for me?'

morons.

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
we have a new computer system in. so dont look at me stupidly when i ask for your name when you order. or just say 'oh its on my card'
the names have not come up on the cards for 6 months. and we remind you every single time.
its not that hard to give your name.
and when we call it out, fucking listen. dont just sit there staring at us for 20 minutes, and then complain that your coffee is cold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)