Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
live_without_it said:
@ Video Ezy:

Dont pretend you dont know you have late fees on your card. or that you forgot the 'must pay half before hiring' rule... i remember explaining it clearly to you the last 2 nights in a row. on the third night its not funny.

Then, dont complain that you want to hire $15 dollars worth of movies and that you 'only have $15, so you'll pay the late fee next time'. i dont care if 'the other guy' has let you do it in the past. im not the other guy. im not letting you get away with it.

when i suggest leaving 1 movie out [which would enable half the late fee to be paid], certainly dont say 'nah i want em all' and produce a magic $50 note that you seem to have forgotten was in your pocket...

you know as well as i do its taking an enormous amount of effort for me to not be a smartarse and say "i thought you only had $15? my arse ya do!".

lying to us - and getting caught - means we're going to leave notes on ur account saying to never trust you... and we wont be friendly either.
haha you'd hate me. i ran up so many fees and didn't pay them that i got sent notes from a solitictor and threatened with legal action.

HSC
whiterabbit said:
I reckon if Video Ezy would reduce their late fees, people would pay them.
They're stupidly expensive.
each store sets its own prices...

our late fees for new releases are the same as the rental rate... so its not so much a late fee, as a re-hiring fee.

the late fees for weeklies and 3-nighht movies are $1 a day... which is a bargain.

anyway... at mine - if u pay wen u return the movies we delete half the late fee on the spot...

HSC
glycerine said:
haha you'd hate me. i ran up so many fees and didn't pay them that i got sent notes from a solitictor and threatened with legal action.
haha well done. nah i like people like you. i love sending out the threatening letters [got to do it yesterday :D ] without people like you... i wouldn't have that joy.

its people who come in - in person - and abuse me that i hate.

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
31. Do not come through my checkout with nits. Seriously. I can not STAND people with nits. This girl came through my checkout yesterday with greasy hair and I could SEE the lice in it, and she was wearing it out, AND she had acne AND she had disgusting teeth and she was like 20 AND she was with her mum....AND she was acting like a spoilt brat!

32. Referring to the above people, I don't want your petty wants and desires to be repeated 50000 times whilst I am serving you. I don't CARE if you want a kebab or not. Stop repeating 'I want a kebab' or anything kebab related or i will drop something heavy on your toes.

33. If you breathe really heavily and expel a weird noise, you had better try very hard not to come to my register. It is annoying and sounds as if you are snoring.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
live_without_it said:
haha well done. nah i like people like you. i love sending out the threatening letters [got to do it yesterday :D ] without people like you... i wouldn't have that joy.

its people who come in - in person - and abuse me that i hate.

haha, what's the record amount you can remember someone owing? i bet i can break it.

PinkKiller

HSC
N/A
Rules for Newsagency/Lotto:

- Please DO NOT hand me wrinkled bits of lotto for me to check for you, at least straighten them out first. It makes it much easier for me and a less wait for you.

- Make sure what kind of lotto and how many games of lotto you are buying, if you are not sure of the prices CHECK our price list displayed, dont ask me..I'll just point to the list anyways.

- I'd prefer you to say games not boxes, squares, lines or whatever weird name you call them.

- Give me your registration card BEFORE you buy.

- I dont give a shit if you dont win anything on lotto, you are the one who wasted money on it first.

- I am sick of the many comments like 'back to work now', ''give me winning numbers' so save your saliva.

- Yes the $1 scratchies cost $1.10 and no I won't let you get away with you only paying $1.

- Don't complain to me about prices I didn't set them. And I will not give you a discount. (only if you are friend i do ^^)

- Fill in your lotto forms properly cos the machines are fussy and its annoying having to check the forms for the errors.

- Don't try to buy lotto/scratchies when you are obviously not 18 and dont have a parent around.

thats all i can think of for now ..

Skeeta

HSC
at gloria jeans we ask for your name with the order so we can call it out when its ready. we dont bring the coffees out to you (we're too busy making it!) and thats the way the store runs. Dont give me fake names coz its not funny... also if your name is poiehglaiehgf... please shorten it to something that i can type (or understand)

just say paul or peter

fake names like humphrey B Bear are not cool

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Skeeta said:
at gloria jeans we ask for your name with the order so we can call it out when its ready. we dont bring the coffees out to you (we're too busy making it!) and thats the way the store runs. Dont give me fake names coz its not funny... also if your name is poiehglaiehgf... please shorten it to something that i can type (or understand)

just say paul or peter

I always say "Fred". I've been tempted to say "Jesus".

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Skeeta said:

just say paul or peter

Wouldn't saying paul or peter consititute a fake name then?

Adrian.

HSC
I work in a bakery and I hate it when I ask a customer if they want a bag and they say 'yes' and then give me a reason. I don't give a shit if you're going to another shop (why that is a reason I don't know anyway). I don't give a shit if you think the bag is going to stop it being squashed in the car. I don't care how far you're walking. I do, however, care when you buy 1 loaf of bread, ask for a bag and then walk 10 meters to your car and drive off. Wasteful dickhead.

HSC
glycerine said:
haha, what's the record amount you can remember someone owing? i bet i can break it.
it was about $12 000. obviously we didnt make them pay all of it... i think it ended up being $100 and we called it even... god knows why. we should have made them pay!!
it was like 8years late... seriously. as if you'd bother returning it after 8 years!

Skeeta

HSC
Xayma said:
Wouldn't saying paul or peter consititute a fake name then?
apologies.. i meant crap fake names like amandahugginkiss and homer simpson - are not funny

fake names such as peter, paul, david, sean, amanda, lola etc
are very much appreciated if you have a name that you can hardly spell, let alone pronounce

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
Adrian. said:
I work in a bakery and I hate it when I ask a customer if they want a bag and they say 'yes' and then give me a reason. I don't give a shit if you're going to another shop (why that is a reason I don't know anyway). I don't give a shit if you think the bag is going to stop it being squashed in the car. I don't care how far you're walking. I do, however, care when you buy 1 loaf of bread, ask for a bag and then walk 10 meters to your car and drive off. Wasteful dickhead.
yeah i hate people who want bags for breadsticks when they dont even fit in them
they fall out
then the people end up just carrying a bread stick wrapped in a bag
same goes for toilet paper
huge bags of chips
really shits me

tennille

HSC
The worst are people who buy about 8 bottles of washing detergent (or olive oil- which has a handle) and they ask for 8 separate bags. That really shits me.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
live_without_it said:
it was about $12 000. obviously we didnt make them pay all of it... i think it ended up being $100 and we called it even... god knows why. we should have made them pay!!
it was like 8years late... seriously. as if you'd bother returning it after 8 years!
holy shit :eek: i think all up my various video fines would come to maybe $3000-4000. although last one i paid was like 230. if blockbuster calls, i died two years ago.

HSC
Skeeta said:
apologies.. i meant crap fake names like amandahugginkiss and homer simpson - are not funny

fake names such as peter, paul, david, sean, amanda, lola etc
are very much appreciated if you have a name that you can hardly spell, let alone pronounce

eyyyyyyy skeeta are u working tommorowwwwww ill come visit ya im goin into bankstown...eeep that old man that tried to rape me will be there :S

thirsty

HSC
PinkKiller said:
Rules for Newsagency/Lotto:

- Please DO NOT hand me wrinkled bits of lotto for me to check for you, at least straighten them out first. It makes it much easier for me and a less wait for you.

- Make sure what kind of lotto and how many games of lotto you are buying, if you are not sure of the prices CHECK our price list displayed, dont ask me..I'll just point to the list anyways.

- I'd prefer you to say games not boxes, squares, lines or whatever weird name you call them.

- Give me your registration card BEFORE you buy.

- I dont give a shit if you dont win anything on lotto, you are the one who wasted money on it first.

- I am sick of the many comments like 'back to work now', ''give me winning numbers' so save your saliva.

- Yes the $1 scratchies cost $1.10 and no I won't let you get away with you only paying $1.

- Don't complain to me about prices I didn't set them. And I will not give you a discount. (only if you are friend i do ^^)

- Fill in your lotto forms properly cos the machines are fussy and its annoying having to check the forms for the errors.

- Don't try to buy lotto/scratchies when you are obviously not 18 and dont have a parent around.

thats all i can think of for now ..
that is all so true or like when they come in n go "tell me i dont have to go to work tomorrow" or they ask after you have already done 2 dollar jackpots if they are random..... old people suck balls

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I don't give a shit if you've been waiting in the line to make a layby for the past 45 minutes. Hurry up and put your shit on the counter because I don't have all day to sympathise with you

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
ooh in foto lab
if i say ur fotos wont be ready until tomorrow at 3pm dont try and get me to make it earlier..
uinfortunately i have to follow a time schedule and i cant squeeze u in earlier because u want to show your hairdresser?

also dont come in to collect your fotos 3 hours before they are due
because they wont be ready..derr?

and i dont know jackshit about cameras ..please dont expect me to..
i just develop fotos..im not trained to give u an analysis on which camera is better and why you should buy it etc...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)