Rules for Customers (1 Viewer)

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
kaylz said:
When I worked at woolies there was this man who'd come to my register. Every time. He'd get a Kinder Surprise and smash it on the conveyerbelt, take the toy out, then pass me the shards of chocolate. He would then assemble the toy while I processed his stuff. Strange man. Then he'd try to tell me that he didn't have to pay for the chocolate because he didn't intend on consuming it. In the end I'd just scan it twice and rub it over his other purchases.
LOL...Kaylz you devious munchkin...lol

tennille

HSC
Nothing beats the people who do 5 transactions just to get all the fuel vouchers. I served a customer yesterday, and she asked me to subtotal the amount. It was somewhere around $70. Then she asked me to cancel the transaction so she could the transactions separately. Mind you, I had a massive line. I'm like "Nope...I don't want to waste anyone's time". I'm surprised she didn't get a refund to redo the transactions. :rolleyes:

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Tennille said:
Nothing beats the people who do 5 transactions just to get all the fuel vouchers. I served a customer yesterday, and she asked me to subtotal the amount. It was somewhere around $70. Then she asked me to cancel the transaction so she could the transactions separately. Mind you, I had a massive line. I'm like "Nope...I don't want to waste anyone's time". I'm surprised she didn't get a refund to redo the transactions. :rolleyes:
to avoid that, i try keep the fuel vouchers of people who dont want their receipts and just shove them at any1 who dares ask for more than 1 transaction

P

pLuvia

townie said:
In light of posts by _muse_ and others, i present customer rules

1. Dont tell me u left ur green bag in the car and expect me to laugh
2. Dont blame me when ur credit card wont scan thru because u've mangled it
3. ask for cash out BEFORE u've entered ur PIN
4. Query the price BEFORE ur signing the credit card slip
5. When i say 'would u like a bag?' make up ur mind in 5 seconds, and dont change it.
6. that buzzing noise, the one u hear when people walk in, that keeps on going if u DONT MOVE OUT OUT THE FUCKING DOORWAY
7. No, i dont know where every single product in the store is
8. No, we dont have infinite storage to magically have 2 cases of some obscure product.
9. Dont be suprised when ur not allowed in 15 minuters after the store has closed.
10. dont be suprised when i refuse 2 accept ur payment of $15 in 10c coins

ADD YOUR OWN
at mcdonalds

1. dont fucing go off at me wen ur burger is fuked
2. dont giv me a 50$ note for a 50c cone
3. azns dont come to me.. i dun understand u
4. azns dont go off at me if u order sumthin huge and u expect me to deliver it to u as if u dont have to wait
5. dont be cheap u coffee bums
6. dont be picky and order special burgers
7. dont order big or itll take long to deliver it to u
8. order in a whole, dont order bit by bit.. eg.. order one pay one.. order 2 pay 2..

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
grr im so cranky.. this random freakin idiot of a guy came up to me and called me 'baby', 'chickie', pumpkin and 'sweetpea' while i was serving him. OH i was so offended and freaked out.. so please IF YOU DONT KNOW ME DONT CALL ME NAMES BY BOYFRIEND WOULD CALL ME who infact would be about 30 years younger than you ARRGGHHH

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
_muse_ said:
grr im so cranky.. this random freakin idiot of a guy came up to me and called me 'baby', 'chickie', pumpkin and 'sweetpea' while i was serving him. OH i was so offended and freaked out.. so please IF YOU DONT KNOW ME DONT CALL ME NAMES BY BOYFRIEND WOULD CALL ME who infact would be about 30 years younger than you ARRGGHHH
haha, how funny, work was boring tonight hey, it was so not busy, i was in home ent by myself and this idiot came up and asked me if he bought a ps2, memory card and game if he culd have a discount if he paid in cash so i pretended to ring a manager then told him they said no so he said fuck that then came back later and asked me why not and i said because were a discount store and we already have our prices lower than anywhere else so he made me ask again and this time i actually asked duncan and he said he could have the 5% discount you get for being a staff so i had to make up a random number so if i get in trouble i will be so angry but i didnt know we could do that...

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
modelzsuck said:
haha, how funny, work was boring tonight hey, it was so not busy, i was in home ent by myself and this idiot came up and asked me if he bought a ps2, memory card and game if he culd have a discount if he paid in cash so i pretended to ring a manager then told him they said no so he said fuck that then came back later and asked me why not and i said because were a discount store and we already have our prices lower than anywhere else so he made me ask again and this time i actually asked duncan and he said he could have the 5% discount you get for being a staff so i had to make up a random number so if i get in trouble i will be so angry but i didnt know we could do that...
you'll prolly get in trouble for that if barbara or sean find it, because i highly doubt duncan will remember giving it... but hey thats big w.. just blame it all on the managers and then hopefully they will leave :)

back to the rules
- please dont make out in front of me when i am scanning your box of condoms.. it freaks me out and i get images in my head that stick for a very long time

HSC
@ Video Ezy:

Dont pretend you dont know you have late fees on your card. or that you forgot the 'must pay half before hiring' rule... i remember explaining it clearly to you the last 2 nights in a row. on the third night its not funny.

Then, dont complain that you want to hire $15 dollars worth of movies and that you 'only have $15, so you'll pay the late fee next time'. i dont care if 'the other guy' has let you do it in the past. im not the other guy. im not letting you get away with it.

when i suggest leaving 1 movie out [which would enable half the late fee to be paid], certainly dont say 'nah i want em all' and produce a magic $50 note that you seem to have forgotten was in your pocket...

you know as well as i do its taking an enormous amount of effort for me to not be a smartarse and say "i thought you only had $15? my arse ya do!".

lying to us - and getting caught - means we're going to leave notes on ur account saying to never trust you... and we wont be friendly either.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
working with kids

*Don't allow ur kid to bring a toy to pre-school....I dont care how much they cry in the morning, they'll either lose it, break it or cause a fight with it, then I have to look for it right before closing time
*Don't try and sneek ur kid in when they are sick...and then when we call you to ask you to pick up ur sick child say "Oh he/she wasnt sick this morning" when he/she clearly was
*Don't complain about other parents bringing in sick kids when you do it all the time
*Don't blame us for ur child getting sick, its not our fault other parents bring in sick children
*dont complain when ur child gets hit, when often they hit other children or provoked the other child
*Don't complain about ur child's lil scratch from preschool...when last we they came in with stiches from an accident at home on the weekend
*Dont complain when ur child gets hurt after I told them 10000 ntimes to stop running
* Dont complain that ur child didnt do that painting...I cant help it they were away that day or didnt feel like doing one
*Dont "forget" sheets or nappies...then complain that ur biy had to wear a pink nappy...it was all we had

_Bushra_

wtf?!
Hoping to befriend somebody nice at club MQ *freak
HSC
LOL@ Whiterabbit! :D:D If that happened to me I wouldnt know what they were talking about...

I have these fuckfaces who put their credit card away before I can check it, I know its wrong but I'm not bothered asking to see it...

another rule:
--If you smell like fish (from the fish shop in the centre) stay at least 3 metres away from ppl...yuck

tennille

HSC
Don't know if anyone has mentioned this rule already:

- when I ask you how you are, answer me. Don't just stand there and ignore me.

HSC
live_without_it said:
@ Video Ezy:

Dont pretend you dont know you have late fees on your card. or that you forgot the 'must pay half before hiring' rule... i remember explaining it clearly to you the last 2 nights in a row. on the third night its not funny.

Then, dont complain that you want to hire $15 dollars worth of movies and that you 'only have $15, so you'll pay the late fee next time'. i dont care if 'the other guy' has let you do it in the past. im not the other guy. im not letting you get away with it.

when i suggest leaving 1 movie out [which would enable half the late fee to be paid], certainly dont say 'nah i want em all' and produce a magic $50 note that you seem to have forgotten was in your pocket...

you know as well as i do its taking an enormous amount of effort for me to not be a smartarse and say "i thought you only had $15? my arse ya do!".

lying to us - and getting caught - means we're going to leave notes on ur account saying to never trust you... and we wont be friendly either.
I reckon if Video Ezy would reduce their late fees, people would pay them.
They're stupidly expensive.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
It's 6pm. you have been warned 3 times every 5 minutes for the last 20 minutes that we close at 6pm. Dont let it be 6:05 when you dawdle through, realise you dont have enough money, run to the atm next door and then say "can you just keep the store open while i run home and get my other card?" We have been open since 830 this morning, the supervisers have been here for 9 and a half hours, we're tired, angry and we want to go home so NO we will not keep the store open just for you.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
oo thats sexeh... god damn those uniforms are uncomfortable.. apparently we're getting new ones? i dunno

oh... another rule..
please hand ur things to me as we dont have much bench space, dont leave it in your trolley so i have to lean over everything and strain a back muscle getting it out of your trolley. Also, if something looks like it is in my way, dont push it further towards me, i cant open the cash drawer if your computer desk is covering my register and im standing out in the aisle. Come on people a bit of common sense

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
oh shiza..do i have to wear that shirt?
cant u just wear a white shirt at big w?
(i just got a job there..but havent started yet)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
soha said:
oh shiza..do i have to wear that shirt?
cant u just wear a white shirt at big w?
(i just got a job there..but havent started yet)
there are other blue ones like what the guys where.. the button up collared ones, they are fairly comfy but they still look weird on the girls sometimes.
You can wear white shirts but the managers at our store make you wear the preferred dress cause they are gay

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
_muse_ said:
there are other blue ones like what the guys where.. the button up collared ones, they are fairly comfy but they still look weird on the girls sometimes.
You can wear white shirts but the managers at our store make you wear the preferred dress cause they are gay
fair enuff
i never really payed attention to big w uniform..im starting to realise how silly i will look
dont tell me u have to wear navy blue pants/skirts?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
well i wear black which ur not supposed to but i do anyway.. they prefer you to wear black but yeah.. at my store you're not even allowed to wear the black pants with the tiny little stripes that you could hardly see on them which were 'in' a while ago..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)