Rules for Fat People (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CieL

HSC
Rule.....

Unload your trolley at the end of the conveyor belt, not the side.

You won't fit.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Some of you guys are abosolute cunts. And having been fat myself, it can't be so easily defined or fixed. It's the same as with anorexia and whatnot- it's all in your head.
So get off your high horses because you clearly don't know what it's like. I hope you get really fat when you're older =)
And on top of that, chubby people that I know tend to be far kinder people than your typical skinny/athletic/whatever people (GENERALLY!), and I would much prefer to hang out with them than a bunch of critical fucks like yourselves.
We're told it's whats on the inside that counts, and it is. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. Good thing you look good on the outside, cause surely you have to have something going for you, as your personalities and compassion obviously leave something to be desired.
I didn't think there were actually assholes like this around these days. Wow, talk about a wakeup call.

Oh, and P.S; barely anyone really likes skinny people. We're just told we're abnormal if we don't. Hips and boobs over bones anyday.
Kay, I still can't get over how ignorant some of you are. Fuuuuckkk.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
fatty found.

edit: being fat does define your personality...it says you're a compulsive person with no self control (assuming the absence of a medical condition)
And criticising fat people says something about your personality; that you're an insecure motherfucker who prefers to look at faults in others and judge them accordingly, rather than look at yourself and what could be improved there. So you're mentally lazy, IN MY OPINION.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Hollieee said:
And criticising fat people says something about your personality; that you're an insecure motherfucker who prefers to look at faults in others and judge them accordingly, rather than look at yourself and what could be improved there. So you're mentally lazy, IN MY OPINION.
And hey, I'm very aware of my own shortcomings. It does not change the fact that if you allow yourself to become overweight through preventable means (ie. lifestyle) then there is something wrong with your mindset and you need to change it to be healthy. I cannot stand fat people who go on and on about how it's wrong to criticise them - if you do not have a medical or genetic condition causing your weight, and it's all just due to you eating too much, then you do deserve criticism. I'm not saying this is you, but think before you get into a rage.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
I'm not in a rage, I'm just shocked that people can be so cruel. For example, when I was in primary school, I was the tiniest bit overweight (which I see when I look back at photos), but all my 'friends' had me convinced I was huge and abnormal.
So I grow up thinking there's something wrong with me, and trying to lose weight since I was about 5. It's extremely difficult. And yes, there is a self control element to it, but when you've been picked on for it for as long as you can remember, it takes it's toll. You end up wondering whether there's any point, and just feel like giving up. It completely fucks up your self esteem. You hate going anywhere because you think people are ridiculing you (and it's apparent from this thread that they are) and so you don't get out and exercise. It takes so much courage to go to a gym filled predominantly with fit and healthy people who make you feel like an absolute joke.

Having said this, I've lost a few kgs lately, and am finally in the 70's (I'm 172cms). Yay =) But it didn't start happening until people stopped calling me fat and making me feel shit- which I just realised whilst typing this. Being fat is awful.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Hollieee said:
I'm not in a rage, I'm just shocked that people can be so cruel. For example, when I was in primary school, I was the tiniest bit overweight (which I see when I look back at photos), but all my 'friends' had me convinced I was huge and abnormal.
So I grow up thinking there's something wrong with me, and trying to lose weight since I was about 5. It's extremely difficult. And yes, there is a self control element to it, but when you've been picked on for it for as long as you can remember, it takes it's toll. You end up wondering whether there's any point, and just feel like giving up. It completely fucks up your self esteem. You hate going anywhere because you think people are ridiculing you (and it's apparent from this thread that they are) and so you don't get out and exercise. It takes so much courage to go to a gym filled predominantly with fit and healthy people who make you feel like an absolute joke.

Having said this, I've lost a few kgs lately, and am finally in the 70's (I'm 172cms). Yay =) But it didn't start happening until people stopped calling me fat and making me feel shit- which I just realised whilst typing this. Being fat is awful.
I understand. I'm not trying to offend people like you who do make an effort to maintain a healthy weight. It's the people who just let themselves go and then whine when they get diabetes or someone comments about it that I have a problem with. Clearly you don't fit this category.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
We criticise obese people because it's PREVENTABLE and TREATABLE in the vast majority of cases (as you have proven by losing weight). Obesity puts a huge strain on our already struggling healthcare system because of all the associated problems. Diabetes, heart disease, cancer.

THESE THINGS ARE NOT GOOD.

Forgive me if I'd like people to live a bit longer and enjoy life more.

We're not attacking those with curves. We're talking about serious, obese hambeasts. People whose problems are treatable though diet management and exercise. And yeah, anorexic people need help, too. I have been seriously underweight before and I changed my diet and started exercising to put on muscle weight so I understand what it's like to have to keep an eye on what you eat, and make time for the gym. This is about HEALTH, not APPEARANCE. I love curvy, but 'curvy' does not apply to people who have no visible waist.

Personality doesn't mean shit if you're going to die at 35 of a massive heart attack.

boris

Banned
HSC
Somebody is sensitive about being a fatty!

Get over it.

For far too long people have been complacement about the obesity issue. And now it's biting us in the arse.

If you don't like being ridiculed for being fat, don't get fat.

-Anfernee-

HSC
boris said:

Get over it.

For far too long people have been complacement about the obesity issue. And now it's biting us in the arse.

Aren't you the Bogan queen who was going on about being fat after giving birth?
Yeah, so keep losing weight and you'll be less ugly. Do not get tats or shave your head unless you're looking for biker sex.

boris

Banned
HSC
I said I put on weight whilst pregnant, yes, and then I took proactive steps to lose the weight.

What's your point? Everybody knows this, it's common knowledge.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
boris said:

Get over it.

lol

I don't have a problem if you notice yourself getting a bit pudgy and start fixing the problem before it can start. That's okay, provided you don't slip back into bad habits. Or even if you've let yourself get really fat and genuinely try to reverse the problem (though my response here is usually along the lines of too bad, should have woken up to the fact earlier...)

What I really can't stand is the attitude displayed by way too many obese people (and I mean obese people, particularly women) that "I am beautiful, I'm a woman, curves are sexy, skinny people are hideous anorexia-beasts who have been BRAINSWASHED BY THE MEDIA, REAL WOMEN HAVE CURVES BLA BLA BLA"

...No. You are not beautiful, you are risking death by cardiac arrest and goodness only knows how many other complications. You do not have curves, you have piles of disgusting flab. Skinny people, by which you usually mean anyone in the size 8 - 12 range, are not anorexic, they are healthy and generally not unattractive. Real women have boobs and vaginas, and seeing as how you probably haven't seen yours for a while I'd stop making calls about whether 'curves' define womanhood, because they don't and if it meant being healthy and fit I'd rather not have them.

Seriously. Being fat is NOT NORMAL. Some people are genetically predisposed to be a bit bigger but nobody is genetically programmed to be a giant hambeast.

-Anfernee-

HSC
boris said:
I said I put on weight whilst pregnant, yes, and then I took proactive steps to lose the weight.

What's your point? Everybody knows this, it's common knowledge.

What does it feel like, being a mother and getting payed-out by a bunch of students on a daily basis online?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
-Anfernee- said:
How does it feel being a mother and getting payed-out by a bunch of students on a daily basis online?
could you fuck off now, it wasn't even funny to begin with, now it's just sad.

boris

Banned
HSC
-Anfernee- said:
What does it feel like, being a mother and getting payed-out by a bunch of students on a daily basis online?
I wouldn't know.

-Anfernee-

HSC
boris said:
Who would want to know shit?

You're an embarrassment to all 21 year old alcoholics and single mothers from Parkes who argue (poorly) with teenagers on the internet.

Congratulations on being one of creation's biggest mistakes.

boris

Banned
HSC
-Anfernee- said:
You're an embarrassment to all 21 year old alcoholics and single mothers from Parkes who argue (poorly) with teenagers on the internet.

Congratulations on being one of creation's biggest mistakes.
Thanks man!
What's my prize??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)