Rules for UNSW students (1 Viewer)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Just got this idea from the Employment category.

Rant about students over here;
IE: what not to do.

08er

HSC
dont talk in lectures, those people are fucking annoying.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
if you missed something on the lecture board, just ask for it and ill give it to you, i feel uncomfortable having people looking over me.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
wear deodorant
its surprising how many guys AND girls smell =\
quoted for the fucking truth.
keep a can of BRUT plz.
the other day in one of our lectures we found a wallet and free cologne.
a fob kept the cologne, free!
coz its worth around $100 apaprently.

also,
lol this is an official rule:

dont eat.

personally i dont care but if the food happens to be FUCKING STALE, be a takeaway and/or emit a strong odour like curry, fuck, dont eat.

08er

HSC
also dont fucking ask long series of questions in a lecture room with 300 others waiting - wait till after lecture and ask as many questions as u fucking want

erm

HSC
omg that is so true. I was sitting next to a chick in clancy and her bo filled my nose whenever she lifted her arms.

fuck.

08er

HSC
i also have a similar example, but being racist is not cool

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
please don't think the lecturer is an idiot.

the first math lecture i had our algebra teacher was going on abou complex numbers and why we need them, he then asked us what the quadratic formula was.

we all obviously knew the answer (hopefully) and it was MORE than obvious that he knew it too but he wanted to derive it. half way through deriving some dumbshit thinks the lecturer got 'stuck' and was like 'sir i know the formula, it is _____' and lecturer was like 'oh thank you, i forgot i had a degree in mathematics'.

that guy was such a fuckin moron.

08er

HSC

the first math lecture i had our algebra teacher was going on abou complex numbers and why we need them, he then asked us what the quadratic formula was.

we all obviously knew the answer (hopefully) and it was MORE than obvious that he knew it too but he wanted to derive it. half way through deriving some dumbshit thinks the lecturer got 'stuck' and was like 'sir i know the formula, it is _____' and lecturer was like 'oh thank you, i forgot i had a degree in mathematics'.

LOL. I love the lecturer's sarcasm

erm

HSC
lol haha that was wildberger's lecture wasn't it? yeah i face palmed when the douche answered him.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
yeah it was, wasn't sure what wildberger said exactly but something along those lines.

i was like 'oh. my. god.'

Omium

Knuckles
HSC

My substitute math lecturer for MATH1231, kept asking us if we had done Integration.

lol

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A

fucking lol

when I did math 1a last year we had a question kid who kept interrupting by asking questions. By week 6 or so when after he asked a question people started yelling and pelting him with rubbish behind his back.

08er

HSC
fucking lol

when I did math 1a last year we had a question kid who kept interrupting by asking questions. By week 6 or so when after he asked a question people started yelling and pelting him with rubbish behind his back.
awww not cool LOL :spzz:

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC
hmm, some people genuinely can't help it though. like even though they shower exactly the same amount as everyone else (sometimes more often), and even if they're wearing super-strength deodorant and/or perfume, some people just have a problem despite trying everything.

that being said...they should be aware of this problem and NOT LIFT THEIR ARMS! lol. and perhaps sit...away from other people?

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
hmm, some people genuinely can't help it though. like even though they shower exactly the same amount as everyone else (sometimes more often), and even if they're wearing super-strength deodorant and/or perfume, some people just have a problem despite trying everything.

that being said...they should be aware of this problem and NOT LIFT THEIR ARMS! lol. and perhaps sit...away from other people?
I don't think thats really possible.

Enough deoderant will get rid of the smell.

When I'm at uni for >6 hours i always get deoderant with me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)