• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Ruse (1 Viewer)

super_moron

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGG!!!:chainsaw: :chainsaw:

DIE RUSE DIEEEEEEEEE!!

...sorry, i just get like that when Ruse is mentioned...u see, i go to Cumberland High.

why would going to Cumberland make u hate Ruse so much u say? because if u walk to the top entrance of my school and walk about 2 mins down the road, u are confronted with the eyesore that be James Ruse. the school nobody can shut up about is a stones throw from my school. well i can easily say that we're no match academically, but oh boy do we give em an ass whoppin at sport. my cricket team beat ruse in the zone finals! :D

so everyone goes on about how smart ruse kids are...but u have to understand how lame they are too...i mean, on the bus to school (yes we share buses too:mad: ) they have heated debates about...physics...and maths...

it may surprise u fella's, but theres more to life than conics and mechanics :uhhuh:

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by neo_o
btw Numero Uno id say as many people at Ruse play sport as at any other school, more then some even.

and even though some Ruse students dont delight in running around in little shorts, grunting and kicking around a ball, i wouldnt be surprised if most of them do more with their spare time then you do with yours.

lol u make it sound that all soccer players r pigs

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Teleph
From what I heard Ruse uses chinese tactics to teach their students...if u don't know what chinese tactics are then its basically u do billions of work sheets until u simply can respond to any questions even if u are asleep :D
chinese tactics...yes most of them are gifted if they can bludge and gain high marks at the same time

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by amoz_lilo
yeah they skim the cream off the milk
And I bet they like the spoon before they put it in as well.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by amoz_lilo
chinese tactics...yes most of them are gifted if they can bludge and gain high marks at the same time
Chinese tactics won't get you 99+ (well maybe the low 99's). The people getting high 99's at ruse probably do all the work, but don't need to. You've gotta be gifted to get that much, you can't just work your ass off.

Giant Lobster

HSC
ur saying ur gifted now? :p

yeah i guess ur right.. hard work alone will get you to the low 99s. but then i think theres a correlation between natural intelligence and the ability to sustain a large amount of work over a long period, so yeah..

pfft who calls it "chinese tactics"
first of all its not even a tactic if u think about it
secondly, everyone does it more or less. :rolleyes: :p

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
but oh boy do we give em an ass whoppin at sport. my cricket team beat ruse in the zone finals!

Out of the past 10 gala days..i think Ruse has won about 7? Beat us at sport...pshhtt :p

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by Giant Lobster
yeah i guess ur right.. hard work alone will get you to the low 99s. but then i think theres a correlation between natural intelligence and the ability to sustain a large amount of work over a long period, so yeah..

pfft who calls it "chinese tactics"
first of all its not even a tactic if u think about it
secondly, everyone does it more or less. :rolleyes: :p
If you ask the 99.90+ I'd bet my life that most of them think they could have done a LOT more work than they did.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
99.90 people are alarming. That is all.

super_moron

Originally posted by neo_o

Out of the past 10 gala days..i think Ruse has won about 7? Beat us at sport...pshhtt :p
neo_o...i was referring to grade sport! not a bunch of yr7 kids running around all day!:cool: oh and we have won the last 2 years...and also when i was in yr7 which is all that matters:D

if ur in the class of 04 and have been at ruse since yr7, im sure u'll remember how much of a thrashing we gave u guys then! and how much of a cheat that butch "female" sports teacher at ruse is!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)