Safest suburb in sydney (1 Viewer)

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
go to the carpark in barker, and you'll see all these expensive cars with p plates on them.
lol, go to pymble it's like a country club with this massive circular oval at the front. I nearly got lost for debating..

Last edited:

siggy

HSC
All of the rich north, like Manly Mosman etc. and the entire east - especially anything with Point or Bay in the name + bondi etc. - aside from the the bad bits of the cross and the small government housing estate areas. Any high-economic areas & low immigrant numbers I guess....

PakiPrince

HSC
'Safest' depends on the definition of 'safe' for different people. Example, Muslims would find Lakemba safe. Asians would find Cabramatta safe. Jews would find the eastern suburbs safe...

Fiction

HSC
Not parramatta apparently.

All of the rich north, like Manly Mosman etc. and the entire east - especially anything with Point or Bay in the name + bondi etc. - aside from the the bad bits of the cross and the small government housing estate areas. Any high-economic areas & low immigrant numbers I guess....
Dee why has a fair population of asians + immigrants~ It's pretty noice actually.

Agreed with whoever mentioned that safe depends on when and where. I've never lived in the west so I can't make a judgement, but the northern beaches are quite safe in the day. Obv if you're alone in the night in some creepy road which frequents drunks/people who may not be able to make rational decisions, then it's going to be just as much dangerous as other suburbs with the same circumstances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)