Safety of Wollongong Area (1 Viewer)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Crime is minimal, just avoid Port Kembla and the ducks on the duckpond lawn... those ducks are theiving bastards.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
It's a weird food chain ladder at UOW. The ducks steal the Asian international students while the French exchange students are chasing the ducks with marinade, a knife and a fork.

kkkkaitlyn

HSC
Raiks said:
It's a weird food chain ladder at UOW. The ducks steal the Asian international students while the French exchange students are chasing the ducks with marinade, a knife and a fork.
i got friggin attacked by ducks today they ganged up on me all 6 of them they were quite persistent in following me and my tasty lunch

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
Okay i was thinking of making a new thread for this but i think ill just say it here cause its been said many times.
"PARKING AT UOW IS BAD", this whole week has been a problem for me i go early and i still cant find parking!! I reckon we should complain somehow, because its just over populated and i dont want to miss anymore classes + tutes!.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Hakz said:
Okay i was thinking of making a new thread for this but i think ill just say it here cause its been said many times.
"PARKING AT UOW IS BAD", this whole week has been a problem for me i go early and i still cant find parking!! I reckon we should complain somehow, because its just over populated and i dont want to miss anymore classes + tutes!.
You can go ahead and complain if you like but the response you will get is "catch public transport."

HSC
Hakz said:
self immolation imo go

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)